S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the line is not dead!!!

the figure looks awesome and I love how detailed are her wings instead of flat-looking wings from the anime, it looks more like Naoko's art

EHp5r8fX4AYp2as

EHsDFRsU8AEWJAV

I really hope this means we get the three StarLights and Galaxia, I hope they dont stop there! I really want Prince Endymion and Princess Serenity + Pegasus and Helios

It does look nice. The wings are gorgeous!

Galaxia and the Animamates would be an instant purchase from me, so I'm positive we won't see those. :p

They never really went into the whole villains role like they were planning to, i was waiting for the dark moon at least, but Hey at least we got dark sailor moon, I seriously feel everyone love nephrite, zeozite, and the other two!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Sailor Moon OCE exclusive already, but looking forward to adding the rest of the gang finally. I always prefer anime-faithful versions if there’s a choice.

Would have been nice if they just did that in the first place. I don't understand these companies sometimes.

Would have been nice if they just did that in the first place. I don't understand these companies sometimes.

probably cost more on license to get the anime version since it will involve the anime studios instead of just the license company & author. or it's all planned...

probably cost more on license to get the anime version since it will involve the anime studios instead of just the license company & author. or it's all planned...

This.

But I am surprised they're releasing all at the same time. This is what they should had done with all non DBZ/Kamen series. Everyone would had been happier

the first releases were anime colors, just with glossy/pearl-like paint. They had more accessories and cost less. These releases are a joke lol for example, Moon's boots are red or fuchsia depending on the episode you look... Different tones depending the episode but still anime colors, this is not Piccolo pink/yellow arms situation.

latest

Back