S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, we didn't see Super Sailor Mercury at the new Tamashii Nations event...

Black Lady was at the Brazil event at the very least. I'm guessing they're keeping Super Sailor Mercury in hiding so they can unveil the rest of the scouts together. She was just a teaser

4b1a72b52e38ad67dc1fdfa441805040.jpg

953e6c2f84c31553f03610d4f59d0a30.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Woooow!!!prodigy!!! You are great!!!!! Any other news about when we could buy this beauty????

I think those were all the pics but alas still no news on a release date [emoji20]

Don't be sad prodigy:) at least we have seen black lady with her complete dress:) I was wondering if it would be in the final version of this figure (the pink thing like a ribbon), and it is! Thanks a lot:)

I just want to see which faces we will have in this figure (mouth must be smaller) and also which accesories come with:) I'm crossing my fingers for luna p!lol

I got Sailor Pluto today! In general great figure but I'm not a big fan of her hair articulation. They also made it out of hard plastic so it doesn't bend like Mars and Venus making the posing more difficult... :/

2w3p3cn.jpg

WOW! She looks amazing! Can't wait to get her!

Take pictures of all sailor senshi, still waiting on mine to get here

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Don't be sad prodigy:) at least we have seen black lady with her complete dress:) I was wondering if it would be in the final version of this figure (the pink thing like a ribbon), and it is! Thanks a lot:)

I just want to see which faces we will have in this figure (mouth must be smaller) and also which accesories come with:) I'm crossing my fingers for luna p!lol

Surprised they didn't include Luna P with Chibi Moon but perhaps they'll include it with Black Lady. I hope they include her umbrella as well and you should be able to open and close it. That'd be sweet

Surprised they didn't include Luna P with Chibi Moon but perhaps they'll include it with Black Lady. I hope they include her umbrella as well and you should be able to open and close it. That'd be sweet

I really hope so:)

Nice picture blood! I'm still waiting for sailormoon (anime version) and pluto. i should receive the first one next week and pluto in january:)

With Sailor Pluto added my Sailor Moon collection if pretty much complete! I'm not sure if I will get the villains if they will make them and I don't think I will be getting their "super" forms.

Did anyone get Sailor V yet? I have yet to see many pics of her, and I'm waiting to see if Barnes and Nobles will get her. I see they're stocking Fire Mario and the new Mario set though.

Still waiting for pluto and black lady to finish my collection:)))any idea about when we will get it??

Did anyone get Sailor V yet? I have yet to see many pics of her, and I'm waiting to see if Barnes and Nobles will get her. I see they're stocking Fire Mario and the new Mario set though.

I've got 3 [emoji4]

47ebf57e067d43dfc74453ce4151314a.jpg

Awesome figure but one gripe are the glasses. They don't cover her eyes completely. It's odd cuz Sailor Venus' glasses cover her eyes while Sailor V's don't. As far as I'm aware most if not all Sailor V's have this defect.

Back