S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One without the glasses, one with, and one with the glasses uncovered. I've also got three tuxedo masks for the same reason. I like to have every form of a character in my display hence why my DBZ collection is so huge (and pricey). A completionist to the extreme [emoji28]

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Does that mean you have multiple SSJ Vegeta...OGs?! :horror

Ha I wish! When I first got into the line he was going for around $160 so 1 was all I could afford. I did manage to get 2 SDCC Piccolo's, Gohan's, and Trunks' which was all I really needed/wanted. If I had known Ultimate Gohan was coming, I would've tried to get another SDCC Goku to have an anime accurate version. Luckily PC Vegeta and Armored Trunks are coming out soon so I can just stock up on those :yess:

Been long since I did an update, but my fiance caught me up big time in the line for Christmas. I need to replace some figures due to defects, but here ya go.

DjIJXZw.jpg

She's a keeper that one.

I need Sailor V and Pluto, can't find Pluto anywhere....wondering why Sailor V did not come yet to Barnes and Nobles though, since I've been getting a lot of mine there for cheap. Either that or HLJ's sales.

My Chibi Moon came with two right hands >_> so I need to remedy that. My Sailor V has a little black dot on her stomach which looks like a belly button, but I haven't seen any other figure with that. It's a shame, since I like Sailor V a lot.

Tuxedo Mask is excellent, I really like it.

Oh christ I should checked that on my Chibi-Moon :horror

Tuxedo Mask is great, yeah. I only wish his cape wasn't so bad and the clasp on his stand actually fit him.

My Chibi Moon came with two right hands >_> so I need to remedy that. My Sailor V has a little black dot on her stomach which looks like a belly button, but I haven't seen any other figure with that. It's a shame, since I like Sailor V a lot.

Tuxedo Mask is excellent, I really like it.

Does your Sailor V's glasses not cover her eyes? I have three and none of them cover the eyes. It's odd since Sailor Venus's does.

Oh christ I should checked that on my Chibi-Moon :horror

Tuxedo Mask is great, yeah. I only wish his cape wasn't so bad and the clasp on his stand actually fit him.

I've been looking all over the place for a cloth cape to replace the current one. Surprised no one's made one yet considering every other Figuarts that has hard capes has some kind of cloth replacement out there.

Does your Sailor V's glasses not cover her eyes? I have three and none of them cover the eyes. It's odd since Sailor Venus's does.

Yeah. She's got the hand that is holding the covered lens, as well as the hair plate that has the same ones.

Ordered replacement figures for the ones with defects, and I also ordered the Impostor Sailor Moon SDCC EX. BBTS has my Pluto listed as "processing."

I still don't get why Jupiter and Venus are smiling when Moon, Mars and Mercury are serious face :lol their faces look off due to the smiles....though Jupiter looks better.

Anyone pick up the Crystal FiguartsZero? The quality control was awful.

CONGRATS GUYS!

I still don't get why Jupiter and Venus are smiling when Moon, Mars and Mercury are serious face :lol their faces look off due to the smiles....though Jupiter looks better.

Anyone pick up the Crystal FiguartsZero? The quality control was awful.

pics?

Back