S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh, ordered 1st release Sailor Moon with the five faces from Amazon and they sent the re-release. Had to go through the whole "exchange process" with them, the correct one or at least what should be the correct one from a different seller should be here today or tomorrow. Fingers crossed

Saturn's cute! I think she looks nice, great pics Zelu :clap: But now I really want Pluto to pair her with. Make it happen Tamashii!!!

I'm making effect pieces for the sailor scouts. Started with Mars and a base that goes well with Mercury

muwxKvc.jpg

DbFitnm.jpg

X6gx46l.jpg

ENVKAdv.jpg

Those are great looking Frankie! Mercury looks cute there

@ Zelu: NP. Love your displays :hi5:

I just got Sailor Moon and Mars. I like them but was shocked at how delicate they felt. Very true to the anime but I feel like they might break at any second.

Moon looks weird, Luna is HORRIBLE. Saturn's expression looks alot better than the Figuarts, and Pluto looks nice, just waiting the figuarts version

Wow they got to Pluto first. I got my hopes up before I saw 'legend studio' :gah:

They had all of the Senshi prototypes minus Neptune and Chibimoon on display and Sailor Moon is out this November follow by Mercury in Dec and Mars in Jan.

No info about the price etc. Moon, Mercury, Mars and Venus were in color and they are also making Super Sailormoon. The paint doesn't look as good as Figuarts but I guess now it depends on the price...

Thanks Nick! I'm not a fan of their faces, I think the eyes are too small! The only ones that I like so far are Pluto, Uranus and Jupiter

Back