S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Saturn due to a Barnes and Nobles coupon yesterday, love her. Then her right arm popped off and I was like wtf till it popped back in :cuckoo: still love her!

Jupiter and Venus arrived at my house my girl just told me. I'll post pics of the whole five soon.

I just read an interview someone did with Tamashii guys and SHF Tuxedo Mask is coming, Tentatively for March 2015 in Japan. No news about Sailor Pluto :(

well there was this question at nycc

Dt3ZVqv.jpg

and tuxedo mask isnt in it but pluto is, so hey, they didnt forget her :)
people just need to vote on her >_>

That sux! I hope people were voting for Pluto but at least they narrowed it down as last time the list was much longer...

Out of curiosity who would you guys vote for from this list?

Sailor Pluto, no question. Eternal and Super Sailor Moon should be done after we get the main scouts and Sailor V as well. Queen Beryl wouldn't be bad though, but villains after the main scouts and before variants/versions. I don't care for Chibi Moon :lol she can come last, and should for all I care.

Good call FSLAR - I agree!! On the side note... All of the characters on that list minus Beryl are the ones I made as custom figures...

And bar Beryl, most of them use similar molds and/or paint jobs >.> Pluto would be fairly new.

Got Venus and Jupiter last night, pretty happy with them. Although I needed to polish up the joints on Venus's neck and shoulder since they were loose.

2rcto3a.jpg

10wp79u.jpg

25qro2c.jpg

2zoktps.jpg

Yeah...suspicious as in why you still didn't pick up Figma Link, Plissken :lol

or why zexion didn't get Mercury yet :lol

Back