S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uranus and Neptune have their POs up on some sites like Amazon, but HLJ doesn't.

Anyone can read Japanese? What does it say for sailor moon for tamashii nations 2014? Is it an exclusive or something

6632de87c50438f917f8e9fcf46c5ea2.jpg

Sent from Le iPhone 5S using Tapatalk - now Free

Sorry guys, i just had the text translated, that Sailor Moon is a tamashii nations 2014 exclusive, it's the Sailor Moon original animation color version! Doesn't make sense though.

Sorry guys, i just had the text translated, that Sailor Moon is a tamashii nations 2014 exclusive, it's the Sailor Moon original animation color version! Doesn't make sense though.

perhaps they mean it wont have that shiny effect that the skirts have

The scouts all have what seems to be metallic colors on their ***us, mostly on the skirts so probably yeah. Luna does look a little different, and I know that Tamashii once did a 'Comic/Manga' Megaman X exclusive with a few notable differences over the original Megaman X. This could be interesting, who knows? Luna seems a tad different from that small pic, dunno.

FiguartsZero Mars has been shown painted recently as well. I still don't like the obvious re-use of Mercury's sculpt, and would have preferred Burning Mandala or Fire Soul but she looks nice.

215164.jpg

Hmm she looks nice, not too different though; it's more so subtle color differences. I do like that new face though, it's cute. Also pic from Tamashii nations with regular Moon and Saturn

hIE1408588948.jpeg

I'm guessing that anime color Moon is like their Iron Man Mark VI Black version

Last edited:
I wonder if it has the crying and winking face. I was bummed to find out that the Amazon versions for around $35 do not have them. Been looking for eBay for a 1st release

It's hard to tell. The exclusive Megaman from 2011 is now very expensive, though their Black Iron Man from last year (or was it earlier this year?) is somewhat reasonable, considering that the original was between $50-$70. Considering Sailor Moon's popularity it might be expensive

It's hard to tell. The exclusive Megaman from 2011 is now very expensive, though their Black Iron Man from last year (or was it earlier this year?) is somewhat reasonable, considering that the original was between $50-$70. Considering Sailor Moon's popularity it might be expensive

I'm hoping at least Big in Japan picks this up or something. Or even better, Bluefin brings this to some U.S. Cons. If not, I'll probably have to pass.

Even though I just bought the first release of Sailor Moon, I'd happily buy this one too.

My Saturn arrived today :D She is very nice but I still think she is lil bit too small

LOL i just realised i didnt had saturn on pre-order and i was sitting here waiting patiently for my shipping notice :duh

Back