S.H. Figuarts Sailor Moon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Isn't there a sticker on the box that indicates genuine figures? Or is that reproduced on the bootlegs?

As far as I know (and have seen), the bootleg's boxes don't have that little sticker, but then again what's stopping them from bootlegging that sticker as well? What I've observed though, is that in both Dragonball and Sailor Moon Figuarts bootlegs, one way to tell right away if they're fake is if the joints connecting them are color white.

I'm not sure whether this applies to all Figuarts bootlegs, but it seems the joints/connectors of bootleg Figuarts aren't painted in the same way the original's joints are.

Bootlegs really are looking very nice these days lol :D

As far as I know (and have seen), the bootleg's boxes don't have that little sticker, but then again what's stopping them from bootlegging that sticker as well? What I've observed though, is that in both Dragonball and Sailor Moon Figuarts bootlegs, one way to tell right away if they're fake is if the joints connecting them are color white.

I'm not sure whether this applies to all Figuarts bootlegs, but it seems the joints/connectors of bootleg Figuarts aren't painted in the same way the original's joints are.

Bootlegs really are looking very nice these days lol :D

That sticker is actually quite hard to reproduce, so that should be one of the first signs.

That little Bandai cat sticker is the first thing I'm looking for on eBay :lol

Sadly by bootleg Sailor Moon had the sticker as well! It was not the same one as original from bandaii but it was pretty similar :( I got her off eBay

Wait, the black and gold sticker is the Japanese toei sticker on the box, the silver and red is the Hong Kong version, but that is a nice effort. I know china even bootlegs apple stores and whole cities also

The bootleg is very easy to spot, the box itself is poorly put together, bulging at the side instead of being closed tightly.

Nice one Ropen :)

Also I found this pic of UraNep online and I did a little Photoshop.

I hope they can still make some adjustment to them, especially the eye size/shape. I'm not bothered by Neptune's hair color as this is changing in every episode :p

What do you guys think, are you happy with the current design?

I never had any problem with the Inner Senshi as they all look spot on but there is something off about Uranus and Neptune's face.(Especially if you see them in person)

I think if they should make the eyes a little bit bigger that would do the trick, also Neptune's eyes are slightly wrong shape but they are still THE BEST UraNep figures out there!

This is what I see.

Sailor_Neptune.jpg

Uranus.jpg

I guess Neptune's are a little sharper, and uranus's not quite as sharp (on the figures). I like it, though. I'm always wary about changes ending in an expression I like less.

Anyone order Jupiter off HLJ? I've had mine in transit for I think over 16 days, and still nothing :impatient:

Back