Rumour: Susan to stop representing Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hated Jon Deak before, and still do. If he was just a social media fan and became a liaison or employee that is truly laughable. I remember when Optibotimus threw Sean Long and Shartimus under a dump truck, just so he could be the exclusive sideshow cuck, because they were reviewing early release pieces that they paid for, but directed people to Sideshow because Sideshow was too lazy to provide review pieces for them. And now Sideshow went and found a new gimp that they provide early samples to for reviewing.. Deak... its pretty funny and a bit sad

Susan confirmed on Twitter that she was fired...

Screen-Shot-2019-05-30-at-1-56-51-PM.png

For someone who was with Sideshow for so long, you'd think she'd have more leverage than the perceived new dude.

Based on my experiences with the corporate world -- even relatively small corporations like SSC -- she was probably too expensive and got traded in for someone willing to work for less. The fact that she can't say much sounds like she signed an NDA as part of her severance package.

Wild speculation of course. Hope she finds better.

Wow, if this is true I'm gonna quit Deak's ****** Facebook group.

The guy was an unbearable control freak with the charisma of an amputated thumb to begin with. If his plan is turn his group into even more of an incestuous pro-sideshow shill operation, then forget it.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow, if this is true I'm gonna quit Deak's ****** Facebook group.

The guy was an unbearable control freak with the charisma of an amputated thumb to begin with. If his plan is turn his group into even more of an incestuous pro-sideshow shill operation, then forget it.

I don’t even know who this guy is. I saw the one review he did on HT John Wick, wasn’t too impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t even know who this guy is. I saw the one review he did on HT John Wick, wasn’t too impressed.

He's a colossal toolbag... Runs his Facebook group like a dictator, swooping in to scrub and erase anything unflattering about him or sideshow.

He's **** at reviews, but before at least he was a benign *******. Now it seems like his ego has outgrown his bowl cut and is affecting people's lives.

He's a colossal toolbag... Runs his Facebook group like a dictator, swooping in to scrub and erase anything unflattering about him or sideshow.

He's **** at reviews, but before at least he was a benign *******. Now it seems like his ego has outgrown his bowl cut and is affecting people's lives.

That’s really too bad. Always weird when relatively marginal hobbies like this start melting down in whatever way.

That’s really too bad. Always weird when relatively marginal hobbies like this start melting down in whatever way.

Eh, there are bigger one sixth Facebook groups to join instead.

One Sixth Republic is his website and FB page.

No, Deak's is OSS (One Sixth Society). OSR is a different group and they loathe Deak as well.

It's a shame Sideshow let an "influencer" cow them into firing someone who was loyal, and the public face of their brand. Boo to that. Deak's unboxings are terrible and he has the on-camera presence of toast.

Look at Deaks group rules... this must be the most boring FB group on the planet. Also helps explain why SS pulled their support of this board, They can clearly find Groups/Admins willing to sanitize all of their ********. Im relieved this board never went through with all of this nonsense

The Following Posts / Comments Will Be Deleted
● No Bullying
● No Drama or Arguing
● No Negativity
● No Nude 1/6 Body Part Photos
● No Selling
● No Buying
● No Trading
● No Advertising
● No Affiliate Links
● No Outside Links To 3rd Party Sellers in New Posts or Comments, This Includes TNS Group, Onesixthkit, KG Hobby ETC.
● No Political Posts (Including Figures of Politicians)
● No Religous Posts
● No Figures Are Delayed Posts
● No New Posts With Any Sideshow Links (Screen Shots Are Welcomed)
● No Customer Service Issues - Paypal Issue? Contact Paypal - Sideshow Issue? Contact Sideshow.
● No Discussions or Photos of Any ReCasted Figures or Bootleg Figures.
● Original Third Party Figure Photos Are Allowed - Mentioning Where You Purchased Them is Forbidden.
● No Behind the Scenes Photos or Footage or Spoilers for Newly Released or Soon to Be Released Films. You May Disregard This Rule After 60 Days of a Films Release.
● No Public Disputes - One Sixth Society is not a forum for you to settle a business or transaction disagreement nor is it a place to shame a member you have a dispute with.
● No Self Promotion
● No Links To Other Groups
● No Links To Instagram / Youtube Channels / Websites / Podcasts
► YouTube Videos Are However Welcomed
● No Company Bashing
● No Figure Bashing
● No Artist Bashing
► Descriptive Criticism is Welcomed
● No Disrespectful Comments About Our Admins
● No Disrespectful Private Messages To Our Admins
● All Member / Admin Interaction Will Happen Privately Via PM

Eh, most of those sound pretty reasonable to me, and are things I usually find annoying as hell to read too.

I've posted on OSS for a little while now and it seems like a pretty nice and likable group. And a lot of the same people seem to post on Hot Toys Collectors too. Deak's videos may not be the best, but I've certainly seen worse figure reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back