Rumour: Susan to stop representing Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's so bad about optibotomus? Always thought his videos were well made.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well the fact he drones on and on in his video reviews as if he likes the sound of his own voice.

I have nothing to add to the conversation other than to state that I also find Susan Strange to be very attractive.

So, 3 pages of a thread about a girl who’s leaving Sideshow, who now isn’t leaving Sideshow, who we all find strangely attracted to in a geeky sort of way. I think this is a sure-fire sign that we need a new release to talk about.

I have nothing to add to the conversation other than to state that I also find Susan Strange to be very attractive.

I said it first.:lecture:lol

So, 3 pages of a thread about a girl who’s leaving Sideshow, who now isn’t leaving Sideshow, who we all find strangely attracted to in a geeky sort of way. I think this is a sure-fire sign that we need a new release to talk about.

I saw what you did there.

Is it bad that I like all 3 of the people mentioned? Susan, Jon and Optibotimus?

And yes I also think Susan is hot and yes we need some new figure announcements pretty badly lol

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Wow...

Too late. It's creepy, Glenn.
1fbb95a4d806f40455bd28ebdc090f77.gif

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I was waiting to see if after 4 pages someone would find Deak attractive or at least like his haircut. That would have been a plot twist.

You guys need to get out of your basement more. She’s hot....????.....bro she looks like Paul from the Wonder Years

7fcf810b57b078bd6c50b16c3e1cee86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys need to get out of your basement more. She’s hot....????.....bro she looks like Paul from the Wonder Years

7fcf810b57b078bd6c50b16c3e1cee86.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Laughed. Hard.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What’s the problem? Paul from Wonder Years is a stud muffin.

I think it's super weird y'all are talking about her looks, she's a good host. That other guy... well not for me. Here is my yearly post. *poof*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back