1/6 Sideshow GI Joe line on Hiatus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is GIJOE the only property that SSC has on hiatus, for now?

Not really. Sideshow starts and stops tons of properties. I've never seen a guarantee of a restart or official on site mention of lines stopping or final pieces for that matter. G.I. Joe is the first that I can recall hearing confirmation of a "hiatus."

I wanna say I used a spray bottle of goof off to remove it.

Thanks for chiming in! Just bought the figure and any help on getting the jersy right is appreciated.
Looked around on the web and Goof Off is what's suggested for removing iron-ons. Will be picking some up next week.

... so many joes to make. ugh Curse you sideshow.

shipwreck, then cover girl, then chuckles, and wetsuit. and then and then and then....

... so many joes to make. ugh Curse you sideshow.

shipwreck, then cover girl, then chuckles, and wetsuit. and then and then and then....

Do one Joe one month, then a Cobra the next month. That's way faster than anything Sideshow ever did, and the list will get shorter pretty quick. Also, one thing that held me back on some customs was not knowing what figures Sideshow would do. Now it's game on.

Do one Joe one month, then a Cobra the next month. That's way faster than anything Sideshow ever did, and the list will get shorter pretty quick. Also, one thing that held me back on some customs was not knowing what figures Sideshow would do. Now it's game on.

been ther a while. i've got a cobra shock trooper sitting waiting for a body, head and boots. And i agree, now that i know sideshow is not gonna make them, i'm so in. i kinda need to jump on cover girl sooner rather than later. the uniform i've found for her is drying up quickly.

you said chuckles..interesting......

i know for a fact that shippy will be soon...;)

yeah, kinda like chuckles alot more these days. ever since the idw comic series. So getting close on ship? good to know. how close? and did you find those hat instructions i sent you helpful?

yeah, kinda like chuckles alot more these days. ever since the idw comic series. So getting close on ship? good to know. how close? and did you find those hat instructions i sent you helpful?

Yeah I never was a big fan of Chuckles as a kid either, but now that I've grown up slightly, the idea of a undercover Joe operative who looks like he walked off the set of Magnum PI seems really cool. I want one now.

Back