Rumour: Susan to stop representing Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
With a name like that I would've thought you were a fan of his.

Someone posted that on Facebook, but has there been any official notice? I don't believe she's posted anything on social media about it.

Posted in Justin’s Collector Group:

e3194d0d3691f6bce0083674aee09c3b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know the real reason yet?

No. I think her departure has been handled quite badly by Sideshow. No official announcement, no farewell on a Sideshow Live episode, just a response on a random FB post that until that moment was considered a fake news "Susan is leaving" conspiracy post. Susan introduced Buffy on Sideshow live a few weeks ago, and now she's announcing Susan's departure?

The story behind it emerged from Susan's partner on the OSR Facebook page. It appears Sideshow's new golden boy, Jon Deak, got her sacked so he could rule supreme:

Zachary Venable

Rising star · 2 hrs

It may be "Drama" to everyone, or He Said She Said, or Toxic Negativity.
But because SOMEONE got jealous and created wildly fabricated accusations because he wanted to be the leader of all collectors.. Due to The effects that have resulted from his stupid delusional brain,
I now find myself in a situation where MY REAL LIFE, and THE LIFE of MY SON is being forced to change in order to keep someone in my life that makes me happy.

Zachary Venable Accused her of a bunch of crap. Including him getting death threats because of his videos.

Yeah I just saw that thread on OSR too. What a crazy story. I didn't even realize Deak works for Sideshow? Otherwise I literally cannot understand why they have anything to do with him.

The story behind it emerged from Susan's partner on the OSR Facebook page. It appears Sideshow's new golden boy, Jon Deak, got her sacked so he could rule supreme:

Zachary Venable

Rising star · 2 hrs

It may be "Drama" to everyone, or He Said She Said, or Toxic Negativity.
But because SOMEONE got jealous and created wildly fabricated accusations because he wanted to be the leader of all collectors.. Due to The effects that have resulted from his stupid delusional brain,
I now find myself in a situation where MY REAL LIFE, and THE LIFE of MY SON is being forced to change in order to keep someone in my life that makes me happy.

Zachary Venable Accused her of a bunch of crap. Including him getting death threats because of his videos.

Wow! What an @$$hole. Hopefully he’ll get hit by the Karma-bus — literally.

Can you link that thread?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know how to copy/paste a link from the FB app. If you go to One Sixth Republic's group page it should be near the top since it's got over 200 comments now, lots of discussion there.

Don't know much about this guy, but I do recall him starting many threads just to shill his videos. Seems like it got some backlash. Susan was likable and a good rep for Sideshow in my opinion.

For someone who was with Sideshow for so long, you'd think she'd have more leverage than the perceived new dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back