Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *NO SPOILERS ALLOWED*

Good movie, not enough Vader and a complete waste of Ben Mendelsohn.

I thought it was well done...it had moments of cheese but the good outweighed any drag. I enjoyed TFA and I thought this was miles better. Probably nbr three behind ESB and ANH. Going into the movie zero interest in any of the rebel characters upon watching the movie really enjoyed several performances.

I have to agree about Krennic. I didn't find him used very well and his character seemed pushed around a lot of the time. CGI Tarkin was miles better as the villain.

In fact, I'm rethinking my desire for a Krennic figure. Need to see the movie one more time to decide. His costume really was the best part of his character.

I have to agree about Krennic. I didn't find him used very well and his character seemed pushed around a lot of the time. CGI Tarkin was miles better as the villain.

In fact, I'm rethinking my desire for a Krennic figure. Need to see the movie one more time to decide. His costume really was the best part of his character.

sorry, wrong thread :(

Im not going to lie i was crying like a ***** seeing the OT in action!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogue one: Spoilers confirmed! You are warned do no read these are real

Well just saw it. Vader scene. Is very short exactly as shown on internet. It's exactly 60 seconds long. I guarantee Disney cut it down for the kids. Bacta scene is all smoke and you don't see anything of Vader really. The movie is slow even when the action was happening. I will go see it again Saturday.

Last edited:
Re: Rogue one: Spoilers confirmed! You are warned do no read these are real

I think I found a big inconsistency, We all known that rogue one goes straight into ANH and after that sequence with Vader, why does he think that tantive ship is on a diplomatic mission when they do catch up to it?

Just got back from seeing this and I loved it. I've been wanting a Star Wars film like this. When episode 3 ended I was hoping we got one like this the day Star Wars films came back where we see how they got the plans and how it went into episodes 4. Not saying I didn't enjoy Episode 7 but I liked this a lot more. Vader scenes were brief but were so epic. Tarkin my the technology is amazing. Just loved it all. It has it's slow moments but I enjoyed it and the visuals and effects are stunning I did love the characters but my favorite is Donnie Yen's character Chirrut.

IMG_0956.JPG

I think I found a big inconsistency, We all known that rogue one goes straight into ANH and after that sequence with Vader, why does he think that tantive ship is on a diplomatic mission when they do catch up to it?

My guess is Leia was probably playing innocent, but Vader knew she was full of it?

Great movie, Vader absolutely kills it.
Were the Death Troopers speaking English?

Rogue one: Spoilers confirmed! You are warned do no read these are real

That and how the hell did the droids get on her ship from Yavin just moments before when Bail said he was going home and sending his daughter after Obi Wan. I think they cut those scenes together wrong and out of order for them to flow and make sense.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back