Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *NO SPOILERS ALLOWED*

I would like to rank Rogue One over Jedi... I just don't know. It's been so long at #3.

Here's what it would look like:

A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
Rogue One
Return of the Jedi
The Force Awakens
Revenge of the Sith
The Phantom Menace

Sounds good.

And let me be the first to point out that that list is complete and nothing has been omitted or left out.

Re: Rogue one: Spoilers confirmed! You are warned do no read these are real

I'm hoping Lucasfilm sent word to HT that he'd have a decent sized role in RO, so they decided to hold off until it was released to announce him. Fingers crossed to see something in the next few weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hated the first hour. It was boring and the characters were really bad. The robot and main girl were the only interesting ones. There was no drama or suspense at all. Luckily the last 45 minutes was great and felt like Star Wars. The last 10 minutes is exactly what I wanted from the prequels. Vader! What an incredible way to end the movie.

The CG looked fine to me too. Not perfect but a very nice surprise!

It'll take time I think, dont want to rush things, I know they will milk vader a couple of times thats why i am really holding out on getting him

Typing it now lol

giphy-downsized-large.gif

This film was glorious. Even with its flaws, this thing was gripping and had an emotional resonance to it that was truly earned. And I don't need to say anything about the 3rd act that hasn't already been said. Though my pulse is just beginning to come back down. Cannot wait to see this thing again.

Rogue one: Spoilers confirmed! You are warned do no read these are real

I hated the first hour. It was boring and the characters were really bad. The robot and main girl were the only interesting ones. There was no drama or suspense at all. Luckily the last 45 minutes was great and felt like Star Wars. The last 10 minutes is exactly what I wanted from the prequels. Vader! What an incredible way to end the movie.

The CG looked fine to me too. Not perfect but a very nice surprise!

It would interesting to see the original cut of the movie before the reshoots of 40-50% of the movie was reshot. If you stop and think, you can see where compromises where made to the film and Disney recut or reshot scenes such as the Bacta Tank and the Vader scene was probably longer and more brutal. Saw must have been in the film longer and the death scenes could have been better and more emotional.

Why didn't they have more a love interest between Jyn and Cassian or have her die reuniting with her father instead on the beach.

The movie felt like there was greatness underneath waiting to come out, but the Disney Suits played it safe with any character development of the Rogue One team and none had a true story arc. Seriously what was Jyn's arc? It was never really defined in the story telling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Too good in imax 3d

That's insane. Thanks to them we have AMAZING Star Wars movies coming for the rest of our lives.

Disney and Nintendo kill me, they know what they sell is too good therefore we never see a price drop on anything they sell because people will buy it.

Back