Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *NO SPOILERS ALLOWED*

Mojo is predicting a lower opening than Civil War lol.

There are still seats available for my 7pm Imax showing tonight.

Not even Jye's hate will be able to keep him from enjoying this movie the first time.

IMG_0953.JPG

Mojo is predicting a lower opening than Civil War lol.

There are still seats available for my 7pm Imax showing tonight.

I just checked, at my local theater there are seats available, but they are the first 2 rows, seats I would never watch a movie in.

I was tempted to try and go tonight, but I want to see it fresh with my Daughter and Wife.

Now that I think of it, I haven't been to opening night of a Star Wars movie since 1999, and we all know how well that went. ;)

Zach's much stronger powers of hate may allow him to hate on this more than Jye. Plus, there's no Joker in this movie, so its dead on arrival.

WTF! spoilers man! No joker might mean a no show. Jye, you want my tickets and TV set?

Re: Rogue one: Spoilers confirmed! You are warned do no read these are real

Anyone plays Star Wars Battlefront and knows the mission "Infiltration" where you have to protect the data tape carriers?

It seems to be align with what we saw in the trailers? Especially when it shows Jyn running on the beach with the data tape.

Seeing this in less than an hour cant wait to see said cgi character who is my favorite of all time! Im kind of pissed i cant see it at the drafthouse but i did managed to get tickets for the saturday showing, lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Rogue one: Spoilers confirmed! You are warned do no read these are real

She never does this in the movie.

She does. Before they did another cuts and tons of reshoots. About that, i was a little bit disappointed that they cut out the scene with Tie Fighter and Jyn on the top of transmiter. And Krennic walking in the water along corpses. And ... well, they cut out plenty of scenes.

Back