Rogue One: A Star Wars Story (12/16/16) *SPOILERS*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: Rogue One - December 16, 2016

this movie will be so underrated until release and I have the feeling it will be simply awesome !!!

Im excited for this movie mainly because Mendelsohn is playing the villain. He's probably my favorite actor working right now.

Should be nice to have some more Star Wars stories that don't involve hokey jedi dogma.

this movie will be so underrated until release and I have the feeling it will be simply awesome !!!

I'm pretty sure with all the news today, this will reach as much hype as any of the main films.

If they do these right, they will be incredible. It's all in how they approach them.

More excited by this than Ep 7....

This film sounds like it has the potential to be the best of the new SW movies which one the flip side means it has the potential to be the biggest disappointment. Hope it delivers!

Agreed that this could turn out to be the best Disney SW film coming out. Hopefully has a Rogue Squadron feel to it all.

this is going to be a sleeper hit ..I can feel it ;) I mean more OT feeling won't be possible.. OT troopers... Vader will appear for sure as well IMO !!!

this is going to be a sleeper hit ..I can feel it ;) I mean more OT feeling won't be possible.. OT troopers... Vader will appear for sure as well IMO !!!

I don't think any "sleeping" is gonna be involved with this film. It'll have as much hype as the Iron Man movies do compared to Avengers.

hmm.. its been very quite around that movie so far.. but maybe because the world is focused on Ep7 .. you right.. that will probably change after the release of Ep7

hmm.. its been very quite around that movie so far.. but maybe because the world is focused on Ep7 .. you right.. that will probably change after the release of Ep7

Yeah, the Disney machine is completely focused on Ep. VII right now. And even before then, all we got was a teaser last November with news not really starting to hit until CVII back in April so I'm fully expecting some sort of teaser attached to Ep. VII and then trailer next spring, yadda, yadda:lol

Yeah i agree it could be a sleeper. But we'll know for sure when we see an actual trailer to get more of an idea.

Sleeper? It's Star Wars and will be promoted as such. All focus is on the other movie for now, but when the time comes this will be a massive release with hype to match.

Well it's not really about hype as much, it being a sleeper as in being better than anyone expected.

Ahhh Rogue Squadron...genuinely happy memories of that game...
Star%20Wars%20-%20Rogue%20Squadron1.jpg

Back