Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice update, Rock :cool:

Do you have the United Cutlery Rambo knives?

I'm not sure if they made more than one...I've seen them on ebay and always thought about pulling the trigger.

The Hot Toys rambo bust is solid!

yes you can see the 2 UC knives on the first page,really nice replica`s!

They made 3,but i have only RB 1 and 2 knives from UC as i have the Real one from RB3.

Ooooooooooooo WOW Rock83,
I asked for it and boy did i get it. You, Voorhees, and AR-Balistic take top honors in my book for most :rock2:rock2:rock2:rock2 collection ever.
Love the way they are displayed too, i think 4 1/6 figures to one detolf shelf fits about right and look busy without being cluttered. I know u said you did not have much interest in the Jakks Championship belt cause its only available in kiddy sizes, but imagine how amazing it would look in a detolf shelf behind your Rocky Balboa figures. If you don't try it i might!
Love the cut-out case for the Rambo 3 knife as well. I ended up going with the Hollywood Collectible Anniversary version due to the amazing price i got it for and was personally informed by bigbadtoystore that it would be 18 inches long and 1/4 thick. Lets hope it looks half as good as yours cause if it does i will be uber happy!
PS- Good move selling the Pirates, although i enjoyed the movies, always found everybody but Jack Sparrow to look a little lame:D
BRAVO

thanks Balsquat,the HCG knives was probably the best choice because the UC knives sells pretty high.Post some pics when you get the knives,curious about the Rambo 3 knife myself,allthough you always get what you pay for but they are always worth the price,my UC knives were about 100$ each and its worth every penny.The Rambo 3 knife i have cost me 2000$,dont know if i can say its worth every penny there,but its one hell of a nice knife,i dont regret getting it,sometimes you have to pay whats necessery if youre desperate enough.

Its not a bad idea displaying the Kid Size belt with the figures,i just never cared much for it.I always hoped for a Life size replica belt,i would be all over that one!

will be some nice adds next week too,good times ahead of me now that i finally fixed my financial situation!

Got this HUGE 20" Rocky statue today,pics dont do this statue ANY justice,it has that nice bronze look to it,LOVE IT!!!

yes i did have the 12" Statue allready but i wanted something HUGE so i went for the 20",it looks SO much better than the tiny 12" garbage:lol

Compared to a Hot Toys Figure and the 12" Statue:

thanks guys!

This is THE ULTIMATE Rocky collectible,it looks so ^^^^ing HUGE in my collection now:D

This is THE ULTIMATE Rocky collectible,it looks so ^^^^ing HUGE in my collection now:D

20" is not enough if you want the ultimate display :D

rockynx9.jpg

There is so many lifesized Statues out there,my biggest wish is to have this Statue made 6 feet tall or something,something HUGE that can still fit in a room.

There was made ones in 12" and 20",and one 20" in real bronze for 2600$.Instead of the last mentioned the artist could have produced a low quantity of 6-7 feet tall statues.

Thought it would be fun to post this:D

This is how it started with 1/6 figs,3 rambo`s,2 Rocky`s and 2 Transformers Robots and the Small version of the Rocky Statue.

Off course,i had all the Rocky action figs back then.

Back