Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have a beautiful collection, that of tone is incredible stallone rambo custom 3 horse is a real massacre, it lacks the goat, but otherwise it is very nice
congratulation

French site for true fans of Sylvester Stallone to visit
https://stallone.forumactif.com/forum

Ok it's been a while since i posted anything here.But the truth is,i have had little worth showing the past year until now.

The past 2 weeks have been Sly weeks for me,not been this excited for anything in a while.
First,i recieved these 2 Barney Ross and repainted First Blood done by board member Small_Studios.

I also recieved another incredible piece to my collection of knives,and the final piece to complete my Hibben Rambo collection.It's from Rambo 3 and the one Sly used in the minefield scene.Been waiting for years for this one and im happy Gil Hibben(The knifemaker) finally decided to make this one available for collectors.Those who dont know who Hibben is,he is the knifemaker behind the famous knives from Rambo 3,Rambo 4,Expendables 1 and 2.
I got a really good number on this too,3/100.

A month back i also recieved Sly's knife from Expendables 2 from Hibben.One im extremly proud of because i got Number 1 of 100! :yess:

Last edited:
Never knew he was doing one until you mentioned it now.Looks pretty good indeed.

Thanks guys.My HT collection is getting smaller and smaller now and hoping sell 40% of my remaining pieces.Even trimming down my HT Stallone collection a little.

Back