Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So then update the this damn thread with current pics! :tap

Yeah yeah whatever Trailer Park Boy:lol

I will do it when my favourite collectible arrives before Christmas,you know which one it is,cost me 3 Pirates and 1 Snake:monkey2

Bumping a thread with a plea for an update. This collection is absolutely awesome.
Simple math: Replica Knives + Custom Figs = :banana

Need to get my collection to this level:google

A little update...I had to take down the Rocky 5 and 6 Action figures but still have all of them,just dont have space to display them all.

So now my collection will be based on Rocky/Rambo,Metal gear Solid,i sold all My Pirates,1 Batman and 2 Jokers,1 MGS.

Everything else is still here,the stuff i didnt display is still here packed away too.

More coming...

Last edited:
Got this Rambo 3 dagger earlier too,from the same knifemaker that made the Rambo 3 knife,it cost me 300$.

Changed the display box for the knife,made something alot better,used many layers of Felt Fabric and cut the knife`s shape in them so it can fit in there,i have soft Red Silk over the felt fabric just for the better look of the box.Alot better than i did earlier,just hanging the knife on a couple of screws,it looks more classy now,LOVE IT!

Thanks,had to sell the Zombie Snake,didnt want to but i didnt have any choice as im out of job,better times ahead of me the next months,as im heading back to work in february,so much Rambo and Rocky related stuff i want!

Starscream is indeed awesome,and cheap too,you get alot for the Money and the takara version for 150$+++ which is inaccurate is not even an option.

Looking good Rock! Now send me my Rambo III back :monkey3 I keep forgetting you have 3 of them! :D

Awesome "focused" collection, I can always appreciate whether Terminator, Predator, Batman, etc, etc. Its always fun to see a focused collection.

BTW where is your Roberto Duran? :lol

the only good Duran ever did to me was to give away his crotch cups to my Apollo and rocky sparring customs :lol

good strategy wasnt it?Traded away my takara for your Rambo,you dont get ^^^^ for Takara anymore,i knew i was doing something good,haha.

the only good Duran ever did to me was to give away his crotch cups to my Apollo and rocky sparring customs :lol

good strategy wasnt it?Traded away my takara for your Rambo,you dont get ^^^^ for Takara anymore,i knew i was doing something good,haha.

:mad::mad::mad: ................................ :banghead

Stupid Takara.

cool collection............... but its a shame the rocky films sucked :lol

Last edited:
Very nice update, Rock :cool:

Do you have the United Cutlery Rambo knives?

I'm not sure if they made more than one...I've seen them on ebay and always thought about pulling the trigger.

The Hot Toys rambo bust is solid!

Back