Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hehe always nice to check out old pics of your collection.I can remember when i first started to collect toys,started with the Jakks Figs...Picking up Series 1 right before christmas 2006,ahh good old memories!

Freaking awesome Iron Man ..................... uh man. I can't wait to get this sucker!!!!

Yea Rock!!!
That Ironman is something else. It's like the kotobukiya Fine Art Ironman, only with pose-ability. Wish I knew about it before I bought the statue. Truly one of the best 1/6 figures around:monkey5

One thing,
Do the hands light up as well??

Rock..... your collection brought tears to my eyes. So beautiful :monkey2

thanks:D not the biggest collection but im very happy with what i have,trying to be as selective as possible,Rambo and Rocky comes before ANYTHING else.

thanks:D not the biggest collection but im very happy with what i have,trying to be as selective as possible,Rambo and Rocky comes before ANYTHING else.

No problem! Your collection of Rocky and Rambo stuff is really intense, and the Rambo hunting knives are pretty awesome.

I especially like your Metal Gear Stuff. So, if you decide to sell one of your Snakes in the future - I'm your guy :lol.

No problem! Your collection of Rocky and Rambo stuff is really intense, and the Rambo hunting knives are pretty awesome.

I especially like your Metal Gear Stuff. So, if you decide to sell one of your Snakes in the future - I'm your guy :lol.

I just did...Sold my Zombie Snake because of a little financial crisis the last 2 months and had to sell something.

Not really looking to sell any MGS related stuff right now but good to know if i ever sell :D.

:drool
^^^^ing badass man! Love this pic!

Your MGS collection is awesome :rock

You gotta have both the statue and the figure though...You have to have the light up chest and hands too.If the bust had the light up chest i might have gone for that instead of the figure.Its the lights that attracted me to this figure.

You gotta have both the statue and the figure though...You have to have the light up chest and hands too.If the bust had the light up chest i might have gone for that instead of the figure.Its the lights that attracted me to this figure.

:rock
The lights look amazing. So bright. Hot Toys never dissapoints. There's seriously nothing they can't do.

well nothing is perfect,the Ironman is great by all means,but it has Rubber around the neck,and rubber around the hip...basically because it should be possible to turn his upper body around,but you cant turn him around that much either so i dont see the point with rubber down there,neck is fine though.

Back