Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good lord! you have saweet kick ass collection :monkey5 like OMG how many snakes you planning to get? :D , nice custom snakes btw, you must be dying for a hot toys Rambo 4 :D :monkey3:monkey3

Very, very cool stuff!!:cool::cool:

Takk Kamerat!:D

good lord! you have saweet kick ass collection :monkey5 like OMG how many snakes you planning to get? :D , nice custom snakes btw, you must be dying for a hot toys Rambo 4 :D :monkey3:monkey3

trust me,i am so impatient with a Rambo 4,Hot Toys made from all 3 movies so i dont see why they SHOULDNT make the last one.

Can never get enough of Snake,im actually considering to make one more,a hurt Snake with Gun Shot wounds and a little dirty.

Takk Kamerat!:D

trust me,i am so impatient with a Rambo 4,Hot Toys made from all 3 movies so i dont see why they SHOULDNT make the last one.

Can never get enough of Snake,im actually considering to make one more,a hurt Snake with Gun Shot wounds and a little dirty.

:eek another snake! how many snake are going to have in total? 10 ? :D i cant wait to see your wounded snake :monkey5

:eek another snake! how many snake are going to have in total? 10 ? :D i cant wait to see your wounded snake :monkey5

Its just a thought,i was lucky finding parts for Zombie snake,if i cant find anything i wont bother spending another 300$ just to use it for a custom.

:eek $300 just for a snake custom? you are a SNAKE FREAK :D but make a wounded snake please :monkey3

I didnt pay 300$ for the one i made a custom out of,i was lucky to find parts for a cheap price,and used a Medicom loose body,so what i meant was that im not gonna spend 300$ for a new figure to make a custom,if i find a great deal like i did with the parts i made the custom out of i will.

Awesome collection you have there.:monkey5

Your Rambo and Rocky stuff rocks. I love those knives :drool

I never knew there were so many Rocky figures (the carded ones) where did you get those?

Awesome collection you have there.:monkey5

Your Rambo and Rocky stuff rocks. I love those knives :drool

I never knew there were so many Rocky figures (the carded ones) where did you get those?

Those are action figures from each movie made by jakks.You can find these just about anywhere,bigbadtoystore.com,ringsidecollectibles.com,ebay etc.

I have in total 56 carded figures,some are 2 packs and 3 packs,yes even a 6 pack,check pic below,plus a couple of pics of my 2 and 3 packs.I will post this on the first page as well:

I didnt pay 300$ for the one i made a custom out of,i was lucky to find parts for a cheap price,and used a Medicom loose body,so what i meant was that im not gonna spend 300$ for a new figure to make a custom,if i find a great deal like i did with the parts i made the custom out of i will.

oh yea thats what i meant too, sorry bro i suck at typing :monkey3 but still youre a snake freak :D
wow, i didnt know they made thunderlips, wait thunderlips? :naughty :monkey3

oh yea thats what i meant too, sorry bro i suck at typing :monkey3 but still youre a snake freak :D
wow, i didnt know they made thunderlips, wait thunderlips? :naughty :monkey3

Oh yeah im not afraid to admit that im a Snake freak,i wish we got more MGS3 collectibles,i saw a guy in Hong Kong making a Big Boss statue,cant remember where i saw it,but it was at this forum.

Nice!!! :monkey5 did you started your wounded snake custom? :monkey3
me want to see :monkey2

Yeah i will,not sure im going for wounded,but i just ordered a couple of vietnam camo clothes so we`ll see what happens,i hoped for a Tiger Stripe with wounds,but i cant find the right tiger stripe.

Yeah i will,not sure im going for wounded,but i just ordered a couple of vietnam camo clothes so we`ll see what happens,i hoped for a Tiger Stripe with wounds,but i cant find the right tiger stripe.

i know i cant find a right tiger stripe either :monkey2 i have one but not very close to the game :monkey2 i'll probably do dessert tiger stripe snake :monkey5 ah no wounded snake :monkey2 well good thing theres a lot of camo options for big boss :D ooooh at least add blood on your custom snake :D

Back