Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know i cant find a right tiger stripe either :monkey2 i have one but not very close to the game :monkey2 i'll probably do dessert tiger stripe snake :monkey5 ah no wounded snake :monkey2 well good thing theres a lot of camo options for big boss :D ooooh at least add blood on your custom snake :D

I also thought about doing a complete black camo snake,you can go on with snake,never enough of camouflages.

amazing collection man !!

wow !! I see you like ROCKY !!

my favorite is ROCKY 4 !!! IVVVVVVAAAAN DRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAA!!

WOW !! you have all the snakes I am jelous !!

amazing collection man !!

wow !! I see you like ROCKY !!

my favorite is ROCKY 4 !!! IVVVVVVAAAAN DRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAGAAAAA!!

WOW !! you have all the snakes I am jelous !!

Yeah my main priority is Rocky and Rambo,then Snake.

I miss my 2 in 1 Supes... I am glad you have put him with his daddy though.

93717737le3.jpg

:crying :monkey2 :crying :monkey2 :crying

THE best Rocky & Rambo collection ever! The other items are cool as well. I wish that I could narrow my field of vision when collecting. Sure, Aliens, Predators, and Terminators are high on list, but... well, you've seen my collection, so you know, I'm all over the place.

:lol

man its been a while since i updated this thread with new pics,my collection has changed since June,the Pirates are sold,and off course the Takara Bats is sold,1 Rambo was sold but was lost in the mail:(

TDK has been added,few more MGS4 figs,new Rambo weapon,see if i can get my lazy ass to post some later:whip

Thanks for the comment ONEYE:D

Back