Rock83`s collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes neck and around the hip,the hip bothers me a little but overall its a great figure,3 different pairs of hands too.

No really. I am just overcoming my extreme jealousy and wish this was my part of my collection. I believe a figure that awesome deserves a whole detolf shelf to itself. Thanks for the photo's, was waiting to see this one!

WAIT... Something weird about his head........:naughty Jokes:duh

You know what,that was EXACTLY what i was thinking yesterday so im looking for something from Ikea now for this and future Bruce Lee releases,needs something classy.
This figure is so damn awesome words cant describe it and any HT figure looks bulky now compared to skinny Bruce Lee,the musclebody is UNBELIEVABLE.

I love BRUCE Lee and plan on eventually adding him to my collection but the price for Enterbay like most people does not sit with me very well. i was thinking about the RAH versions, have you ever seen those?
If i was going to get an enterbay one though, yours is it. The outfit is classic!

You know what,that was EXACTLY what i was thinking yesterday so im looking for something from Ikea now for this and future Bruce Lee releases,needs something classy.
This figure is so damn awesome words cant describe it and any HT figure looks bulky now compared to skinny Bruce Lee,the musclebody is UNBELIEVABLE.

I love BRUCE Lee and plan on eventually adding him to my collection but the price for Enterbay like most people does not sit with me very well. i was thinking about the RAH versions, have you ever seen those?
If i was going to get an enterbay one though, yours is it. The outfit is classic!

Yeah a little overpriced but its because of the dioramas,the enter the dragon figs cost 200$ because they came without the dioramas.It was floating in the air for a long time here so it was only a matter of time before i started to collect Bruce Lee figs,i can afford it as long as i i dont buy all kinds of stuff and waste my money.Rocky and Rambo from HT is about done,only a upcoming Rambo 2 statue is next for me if it turns out good so i figured why not when i dont have much coming for the next 6 months.

Yeah a little overpriced but its because of the dioramas,the enter the dragon figs cost 200$ because they came without the dioramas.It was floating in the air for a long time here so it was only a matter of time before i started to collect Bruce Lee figs,i can afford it as long as i i dont buy all kinds of stuff and waste my money.Rocky and Rambo from HT is about done,only a upcoming Rambo 2 statue is next for me if it turns out good so i figured why not when i dont have much coming for the next 6 months.

That's true. You do love your lines... I CAN'T BELIEVE you still feel your Rambo collection is not done yet...Rambo 2 statue? That's news to me.

That's true. You do love your lines... I CAN'T BELIEVE you still feel your Rambo collection is not done yet...Rambo 2 statue? That's news to me.

Yeah Hollywood Collectibles is making a Rocky 6 and 1/4 scale Rambo 2 statues as we speak,unknown when and how much they are.

Rocky is far from done,as far as Rambo goes i need a HT Rambo 4.Besides that im always open for more Rocky/Rambo collectibles.

Hopefully there will be a little change in my collection soon,not too sure yet.

200 is a great price too by the way.
You must share where you got it from??????:confused:

oh...no i meant the Enter The Dragon figs when they first came out,they sell for 400-500$ now.The value on those 2 increased in no time after hey sold out.These 2:

Its pretty crazy,i found a nice deal on these 2 figs for 350$ when they were released,i was close to get them but didnt...now i have to pay 300-500$ for each,im only getting one of those though.

WOW rock!
That's life sized bust prices your talkin' about, you sure you want to go head first into these.
"If i was you, I wouldn't mind postponing it for awhile Apollo"

As a hardcore Sly fan i thought i might post a pic of these nice photos,nothing special,just a nice add:)

Back