Robocop (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Hopefully it'll make enough worldwide to greenlight at least one more. I want to see him have his own Robocain to fight. :)

The original can co-exist with this one, though I'm sure a lot of people who blasted this one far in advance will never admit as much.

Exactly. I think it can have legs at the box office, its getting decent word of mouth hopefully the fans can get out and see it!

I was thinking the same thing! Either Robocain or perhaps the corporation creates another Robocop and them 2 battle!!! a super fight between 2 Robocop's would be awesome!

You of all people could have been bitterly opposed to the new film. Haven't you spoken before about how you think the original Robocop could be even better than The Terminator? Or T2 maybe you said.

I'm much more lenient on reboots than I am on sequels. :)

I was thinking the same thing! Either Robocain or perhaps the corporation creates another Robocop and them 2 battle!!! a super fight between 2 Robocop's would be awesome!

Actually Robocain was another Robocop created by the corporation. ;)

To be honest....I didn't get a chick flick vibe from the film at all. There is not much there for women to like. :dunno

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Saw it tonight,
I gotta say, I am pleasantly surprised!
I really liked the spin of the story, and how they approached it, making it unique yet familiar in some of the basic premises.
The suit does look a lot cooler in there movie and in the action scenes, and I am glad in the end they bring the metallic colors back.
Story was solid, action was great, overall, a much better remake than what I thought it would be.
It's not perfect, it could've used a bit more tension towards the end, but I would definitely give this one a thumbs up!

I am glad I stayed away from this thread after all the negativity and trolling took over for months… I wonder what thread the trolls will go after now?…
:lol

It was not bad at all! I loved how they went after the human factor in this film. Greatly surprised.
Will buy the BD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was not bad at all! I loved how they went after the human factor in this film. Greatly surprised.
Will buy the BD.

Will buy a 1/6 scale BD Robocop too! :lecture :wink1:

tumblr_mwaz06yBoG1qjaa1to1_1280_zpsb1dd6a7e.jpg

"You wanna play good cop bad cop; bad cop, RoboCop."

Some nice sequences. After Hangover, I enjoyed those tasing scenes in this one!

Liked the fact that the movie had the appropriate fun element too, just in about right dosage.

Liked the fact that the movie had the appropriate fun element too, just in about right dosage.

I liked that scene too. It's funny that the trailer made that scene look all light hearted and "ha ha good cop/Robocop" but in reality

Spoiler Spoiler:

Will buy a 1/6 scale BD Robocop too! :lecture :wink1:

A BD fig spotting Kinnaman likeness like that would certainly rock.
Hope they make it.

I liked that scene too. It's funny that the trailer made that scene look all light hearted and "ha ha good cop/Robocop" but in reality

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Are you sure the second guy
Spoiler Spoiler:

Are you sure the second guy
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Saw it last night and really enjoyed it. Was pleasantly surprised by the whole thing, the post-production work on the suits looked great and didn't give the man in a suit vibe I expected.

Back