Robocop (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuVphAuRo7Q]RoboCop TRAILER 1 (2014) -YouTube[/ame]

Hi-Res video link.

Cat got a lot of tongues in here!

Trailer looks awesome! I was right to remain optimistic about this :rock

Looks awesome and since I've been saying since the beginning of this thread, I'm actually looking forward owning a Hot Toys figure of the black suit.

Looks okay. They definitely should've went with the silver suit though.

:lol

Figures. We've all been complaining about the suit looking "too Batman" and questioning "why the **** is Robocop black". Of course it would be Bruce Wayne that chooses that, OF COURSE.

That regular silver suit actually looked pretty good. Once he goes black though, eh, I dunno. Don't really like what I saw. I know there's no way in hell they've topped Alex Murphy's execution from the original with that car bomb explosion and the dude that plays him sounds like a punk.

Oh, and that trailer needed moar dub step.

The first suit, I actually don't mind. The black sucks.

Looks okay. They definitely should've went with the silver suit though.

:lol

Figures. We've all been complaining about the suit looking "too Batman" and questioning "why the **** is Robocop black". Of course it would be Bruce Wayne that chooses that, OF COURSE.

That regular silver suit actually looked pretty good. Once he goes black though, eh, I dunno. Don't really like what I saw. I know there's no way in hell they've topped Alex Murphy's execution from the original with that car bomb explosion and the dude that plays him sounds like a punk.

Oh, and that trailer needed moar dub step.

looks meh! black really? the grey one looks awesome! **** you!
What a damn shame they switch it to black. :monkey2 Looks so bland once they switch it over, almost like a cosplay costume.

9683893936_759c35697b_z.jpg

robocop-3.jpg

The helmet looks sweet on the black suit, just the suit itself is too generic looking and sort of batman-ish.

And the ****ting on Vernhoven films continues!

This movie looks like ****. And I will not buy it for a dollar.

Last edited:
Back in my day, alternate reality future cops got their faces and arms blown off by psychotic gang leaders before they got cybernetics... and they didn't even get to keep their good arm! :cuss

Doesn't look that bad really. What has made Robocop last as long as it has has not just been the suit. If it didn't have anything else but a cool suit (that is, if it didn't have the Reagan era satire, corporate greed, what makes someone human, etc...), the movie would have been forgotten long ago.

So while the suit doesn't look as good as the original (not nearly as good at that), the movie itself looks OK, and looks to be tackling the free will idea, which is interesting.

I will say that I am not a big fan of his face not being damaged though.

I will say that I am not a big fan of his face not being damaged though.

It contributes to the sense that this is ''just'' a guy in a suit of Kevlar-type armour plating and not a cyborg. That and the perfect hand. Its like he could take off the suit at the end of his shift and lounge on a couch. I can't say anything about the quality of the film itself but they definitely made some big blunders with the design.

Back