Robocop (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INmtQXUXez8]ROBOCOP - Official Trailer (2014) [HQ] - YouTube[/ame]

Looks better than what I expected...
Not too crazy about him being so aware of who he really is though...
I like the suit and the tone of the film, but looks a bit too much like a TV show... specially with the bike

Looks better than what I expected...
Not too crazy about him being so aware of who he really is though...

Yeah I'm not sure about that either. He's so human right from the off by the looks of it, especially with the full human face and the hand. Why couldn't they make the visor a more permanent feature - like the original and Dredd.

Looks ten times better than what I expected however that suit is a major boner killer. Had they kept the design they're using but gave it the color scheme of the original it would have been amazing.

What's with every suit needing to be completely black and bland?

Heck the first suit he wears is better than the power ranger black one.

robocop-7.jpg

robocop-3.jpg

I guess they're taking a different approach on the humanity/machine thing. In the original, Robocop was very much machine first and gradually his humanity started to seep back in and interfere with his programming. Looks like in the new one he's a human inside a machine and they're making this clear right from the start - but the machine seems to have control and I suppose there's an internal battle with that because he's still trying to be human or something.

Why change this to black? Damnit Keaton!

9683893936_759c35697b_z.jpg

9683893806_3fda72ef20_z.jpg

On another note I see HT's making about 20 versions of the suit from this movie. :slap

Why change this to black? Damnit Keaton!

9683893936_759c35697b_z.jpg

9683893806_3fda72ef20_z.jpg

On another note I see HT's making about 20 versions of the suit from this movie. :slap

Well, of course. They have to do the normal looking robocop, the black version, battle damaged, a bike riding robocop, a dancing robocop, a glow in the dark robocop. All of these are very much needed.

Well, of course. They have to do the normal looking robocop, the black version, battle damaged, a bike riding robocop, a dancing robocop, a glow in the dark robocop. All of these are very much needed.
Don't forget the normal ED209 and the Special Limited Edition Dessert Camo ED209. Made from Diecast and it's yours for only $600 each.

Back