Media Rise of the Tomb Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good love the first one this is a timed exclusive right ?

I really hope so!
- Suffice it to say I was pissed when I first learned about the X-Box exclusive. :gah:

I feel kinda bad for you PS4 guys on this though you are getting like 8 timed exclusives next year so you can't really ***** too much. Supposedly this is a timed exclusive though if so they haven't revealed exactly how long but assumptions are around 6 months to a year.

:rolleyes2

I just found it a really odd move, especially given the history of the franchise. Just seems like it would massively cripple our launch revenue buy alienating PS and indeed PC users especially.

PS gamers has their own exclusive Nathan Drake.

PC gamers will get this game soon enough.

Ive always thought of Tomb Raider as a pc game. Got the first one I think just as the N64 debuted if I remember correctly after I read an article in pc gamer- came in the pyramid shaped box. Showed it to my friends and later they picked it up for their playstations. Was my first 3d game.

Nice, the graphics look great. They changed Laras face again. She looks like Rose byrne now lol

mp_rosebyrne.jpg

That's what I said to myself, too. Do you know what her name is?

Looks good love the first one this is a timed exclusive right ?

It better be. I'll be PISSED if not.

Last edited:
i hope that video is correct im dying to play this game..was even gonna go buy an xbox 1 for it but decided against it since that would actually support the practice of what they are doing.

Oh well, it'll be worth the wait for me. I'm just happy to hear that we will get this game on PS4.

Yeah, I was grumpy at first :)lol) but will be very much relieved when the PS4 release is confirmed.
- One source indicated it would be Nov 2016 and at a reduced price. I hope it's before then. :pray:

Last edited:
Some Australian retailers have put Rise of the Tomb Raider for Preorder for the PS4

weird considering it is a supposed late 2016 release

1436081285-rise-tomb-raider-ps4.jpg

Graphics look incredible, and I prefer the settings they showed over the first game. I didn't think the first game was that good though, my main issue was the voice acting and the story. Hopefully they improve in both those areas.
Well, there you go. :lol

I'm in the middle of playing the previous one right now, & I'm adoring every bit of it so far.

Back