Media Rise of the Tomb Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice, the graphics look great. They changed Laras face again. She looks like Rose byrne now lol

mp_rosebyrne.jpg

I absolutely loved the first, so I cannot wait for this.

It sucks that PS users have to wait longer due to the X-Box exclusive :gah:

i don't know, it felt pretty much like the same game of the prequel .. aside from tree climbing and .. i think that's it ..

i don't want to be judgemental, it's still early, and possibly we haven't seen yet what the game offers .. "maybe it's the same of the first game but better storyline"

Graphics look incredible, and I prefer the settings they showed over the first game. I didn't think the first game was that good though, my main issue was the voice acting and the story. Hopefully they improve in both those areas.

The gameplay video looks pretty awesome. I loved the first game so I'm happy to see the second game is showing similar features. I like that Jonah from the first game briefly showed up.

Aw yes, that looks fantastic! :panic:

I too, absolutely loved the first game and that looks like it's continuing were the first left off. The Tree climbing is a nice touch and I can see that being fun when you have your favourite weapon maxed out. :yess:

Back