Media Rise of the Tomb Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whilst I'm happy it's coming to PS4, it still sucks that we're getting it last. Even PC gamers get it early 2016!

Look, as crap as the one year wait for PS4, only a few months back we thought we would NEVER get it, so i'm happy to get it eventually.

On the up side, if past examples hold true, there's probably a pretty good chance than any DLC for it will be released with it on-disc when the PS4 version finally hits. Plus they should have plenty of time to iron out any bugs (hopefully).

I can't wait for this game to come out on PC. Not buying any new gen console for any game. I loved the reboot so much it inspired me to make a 1/6 custom (WIP) but here it is... IMG_20150719_171653.jpg

On the up side, if past examples hold true, there's probably a pretty good chance than any DLC for it will be released with it on-disc when the PS4 version finally hits. Plus they should have plenty of time to iron out any bugs (hopefully).

Yeah im guessing the version we get is the game of the year edition.

Psst.. SquareEnix... why not you announce the end of the exclusivity after you sell a truckloads of copies on the XB1. Pretty sure that's a better business strategy.

Oh, and there's this third-person cover shooter with platforming mechanics and a similar, yet more fun to hang out with gun-toting, wisecracking adventurer that will launch in 2016.

a year later the game should be a bit cheaper than Release day Price and also include all DLC & Patch fixes

If the game is any good it gets a remaster anyways. Just going to wait. Don't want to replay/rebuy a game 2-3 times to get the "full experience."

I really want to play this game when I can (I'm a huge TR fan), but I have no intentions of buying a next gen console.

Looks like I'm ****ed then. :lol

Why would they remaster a brand new game that been out a year? Do you mean a GOTY version

If the game is any good it gets a remaster anyways. Just going to wait. Don't want to replay/rebuy a game 2-3 times to get the "full experience."

Back