Media Rise of the Tomb Raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so how is that not a Microsoft published game releasing on Playstation? Its probably going to go down exactly like that when this thing makes it to PS4.

Nooooooooooooooooo! I wanted to buy this on PS4.

I was hoping the exclusive thing meant that Xbox would get it first and the rest would get it later. Screw you, Microsoft and Square-Enix!

:exactly:

tumblr_nfw006dA5M1s0sn5co3_250.gif

I'd get used to it. Having a tough time seeing them bringing out the classic look with this take on Lara. Maybe we'll get it through DLC, maybe...

Loving the setting. Most of my favorite areas in gaming are snowy, they just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Question still remains as to how long I'm going to have to wait to play this on my platform of choice though. Hopefully not too long.

Looks great, tbh I forgot about the exclusivity. I liked TR on the PS3 due to controls, but I don't have a 4 yet. I was going to get one and this, but I forgot about the whole microsoft thing. Oh well.

Can't for this! :rock

Setting definitely has an Ellie Winter vibe. God, I love that game.

I received my new Gi today and read the RotTR cover to cover, as it were. Nothing major revealed, but I am liking what I am hearing about more than one local, and being diverse, upgrades coming back, etc. Bring on some gameplay!!!!

Last edited:
Back