Ringwraith PF confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well, again there exsist several variations of wraith
1. standard robe
2.True form aka Twighlight form
3. The Witch King of Angmar!

well, again there exsist several variations of wraith
1. standard robe
2.True form aka Twighlight form
3. The Witch King of Angmar!

could be ANYONE of those mentioned!

I would drop some cash on all three right now (malice:sticksideshow). if the wraith is done right and sells out like hotcakes, then i don't see why they would'nt make the other two. that's more cash for sideshow.

I would drop some cash on all three right now (malice:sticksideshow). if the wraith is done right and sells out like hotcakes, then i don't see why they would'nt make the other two. that's more cash for sideshow.

and less cash for me and more importantly less room.:duh
not to sure if i'd have the room for one, let alone 3:banghead

i'm in the same boat but just imagine the line up:

berserker, the lutz, moria orc, ringwraith, witchking, ringwraith in true form

one can dream right?

:monkey5

yeah, i guess i could just kick frodo to the street and store aragorn.:rolleyes:
since frodo isn't worth taking up storage space imo.:duh

paid $125 cdn, no shipping, brokerage or duty. :naughty:naughty would of bought more if they had more. sadly they only had one.:monkey2

oh yeah that was the exclusive also....

paid $125 cdn, no shipping, brokerage or duty. :naughty:naughty would of bought more if they had more. sadly they only had one.:monkey2

oh yeah that was the exclusive also....

THAT'S an AMAZING deal man, nicely done!

I'm fine with just getting the regular, but nice score on getting the EX for that price. WOW! I'm hoping to find it in Canada somewhere for under $200...Keep an eye out for me!

:duff

P.S., My awesome score was getting the SS/Weta 24" SAURON statue from a guy in Sudbury for $130 shipped a couple years ago, so I guess I got a deal sorta like yours a while back too! :rock

Recently watched ROTK on T.V (the reduced version which leaves so much out! :sick) and the clip with the ML getting his war helm placed on his head made me want the helm as an exclusive more!

C'mon..... It must be doable? The scene on Weathertop shows a close fitting, straight hanging hood which could accomodate a war helm :monkey5

Recently watched ROTK on T.V (the reduced version which leaves so much out! :sick) and the clip with the ML getting his war helm placed on his head made me want the helm as an exclusive more!

C'mon..... It must be doable? The scene on Weathertop shows a close fitting, straight hanging hood which could accomodate a war helm :monkey5

Was that Channel 4 last weekend by any chance? The regular cut sucks in comparison doesn't it? :lol (Ok maybe not sucks, but definately not as good)

And I too am liking the idea of the Witch-King as the exclusive (ie the Helm) more and more now. I don't see why it isn't doable? That would make a hell of an exclusive though :rock

Back