Ringwraith PF confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of the ringwraith prowling, but if the character is standing with a sword, having some of the broken up room from the prancing pony would be cool!

I skipped the dio, because I suffer from completist sickness, and would want to get them all. Until I win the lottery, they are outside of my collecting budget!!

**Ringwraith pose**

I always found the fact that Wraiths resort to 'sniffing' out their prey, getting close to the ground and even crawling on it, very creepy! So a low crouching Wraith would be a good pose for me, but I'm sure it will be a standard, upright, sword bearing figure! :sick

This characteristic of the wraiths is primarily found in the books, not the movie. Only once [on the road] do I ever recall a wraith "sniffing" around. Creepy yes, but seeing as the movie wraiths really aren't portrayed this way, I don't see it happening.

Very few of the LOTR Premium Formats are ACTION poses. Most are simple poses. The exceptions being the Berserker and Aragorn...but even the Berserker isn't really and ACTION pose per say.

I think a pose with a sword drawn would be very cool...but I would rather see a pose of the Ringwraith on the STEED! HINT HINT, NUDGE NUDGE!!

I wonder if the hood/ cowl will be able to come off which opens up the possibility for a 'flaming Ringwraith' type exclusive (toy-biz made one). It would have sword in hand and you could have normal or flaming hood with burning torch sticking out alternates.

And to paior it up with?

Merry and Pippin 2fer!! :whip

The Flaming Ringwraith would be OVER THE TOP coolness...but I seriously doubt Sideshow would attempt it as an exclusive. They tend to go for simple exclusives that are cheap add-ons. Hats for characters that can wear hats and skulls/added weapon/nameplates for the rest.

I am thinking the exclusive will be a hand with the DAGGER from Weathertop.

I agree with the flaming ring wraith being a bit difficult to tackle. I would be happy with a switch out hand with with a dagger or something along that matter. :nazgul

Yes, we definately need Merry & Pip represented! Whatever the pose is for the Wraith it's going to be badda$$$!!!!

l think it might be difficult to do this one, with the black hood over the face,and the inside of the hood to be black so you cant see his face might be tricky,bur cant wait to see the production pics

Back