Ringwraith PF confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they actually confirmed this a few Ask Sideshow's back, but here is the question and answer, verbatim:

"Malice is waiting for his RINGWRAITH PF! Thank you so much Sideshow! You’ve made my year a little brighter! You can take my money now for a Ringwraith PF! Bring on the baddies!

You can hold on to your money a little longer. We are currently developing the Ringwraith PF, and it is shaping up to be a complex (and awesome) figure. Give us time, and we will give you a seriously menacing Nazgul."

Yeah.. and Thank You SS for taking my money for the 12" LOTR figs and then quiting the line. So I Boycot your LOTR line all together!!!

SS already confirmed this in their July 10th "Ask Sideshow" segment. The update is nice, but there's nothing new here.

July 9 Q&A:

I know this might be a long shot, but can you shed a little light on a question a lot of us have? Is there a Ringwraith, Witchking, Saruman, and/or Mouth of Sauron Premium Formats in the works?

Yes, possibly, maybe, and not at this time, in that order. We’re paying close attention to input from the LOTR forum sections and Ask Sideshow submissions. While the LOTR release schedule has slowed a bit, we hope to deliver THE pieces that you want most.

Hardly definitive, but now it is! :joy

Yeah.. and Thank You SS for taking my money for the 12" LOTR figs and then quiting the line. So I Boycot your LOTR line all together!!!

oh you're welcome, always! everybody's gonna be getting their ringwraith pf the moment it comes out and you'd be left there sulking! get over it! you're not making any point, really. sheeeesh! talkin about being bitter!

i'm not really expecting for sideshow to complete the fellowship in pf form, even i would prioritize the more dynamic, the grander, the greater characters over, let's say, the hobbits. but if sideshow does complete the fellowship, wherein there's only four characters remain waiting to get the pf treatment, plus the gandalf the grey that is, imho, a must, then that would be real bonus for all of us!

Confirmed to be in production in 9/9/09 Q&A

damn son! this deserves a dancing :bunnydanc

Someone better tell Malice. :lol

thanks mate, maybe all my spamming and hounding got to them finally.

I think they actually confirmed this a few Ask Sideshow's back, but here is the question and answer, verbatim:

"Malice is waiting for his RINGWRAITH PF! Thank you so much Sideshow! You’ve made my year a little brighter! You can take my money now for a Ringwraith PF! Bring on the baddies!

You can hold on to your money a little longer. We are currently developing the Ringwraith PF, and it is shaping up to be a complex (and awesome) figure. Give us time, and we will give you a seriously menacing Nazgul."

sh&@ yeah baby!

someone put a plastic tarp over malice's computer screen

to late for that now chunk!

where is malice anyway ?????

chillaxing over at the shadow and flame board.
https://www.wetacollectors.com/forum/...eferrerid=2041

He died in an earthquake.

Or wait....was that Bodie?

i'm still around, "like a shadow in the night"!

SS already confirmed this in their July 10th "Ask Sideshow" segment. The update is nice, but there's nothing new here.

yes Sr. they did i was just waiting for some new news, i was thinking around spook.

confirmed conshmirmed, I need product in my hand dammit!!! :wacky

Maybe SS is confirming they're previous confirmation? :naughty I'd even settle for some in progress pic's at this point, as opposed to SS rehashing old news.

Back