Ringwraith PF confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely that previous response was not conclusive as other characters were mentioned and the answer was not specific.

Not specific? How much clearer do you need SS to be? :confused:

Question : I know this might be a long shot, but can you shed a little light on a question a lot of us have? Is there a Ringwraith, Witchking, Saruman, and/or Mouth of Sauron Premium Formats in the works?

Answer : Yes, possibly, maybe, and not at this time, in that order. We’re paying close attention to input from the LOTR forum sections and Ask Sideshow submissions. While the LOTR release schedule has slowed a bit, we hope to deliver THE pieces that you want most.

SS was not clear or specific concerning the WK [possibly] or Saruman [maybe], but they were certainly clear about a Ringwraith PF [yes] and a MoS PF [no].

Kongrats Malice :rock :rock :rock

:lecture

And an excellent use of the multi-quote. :read :rotfl

Congrats Malice!

Its a Wraith!

CONCEPT_RINGWRAITH.jpg

this is a small win for malice but a huge victory for all the freaks and flamers who been wanting this from the get go.

It will be interesting to see how SSC attempt the Ringwraith PF. I am definitely buying this unless it is priced way out of my reach.

I dont think this will be priced any different than previous PF's. As toystales already commented, its just a hunk of poly, with some weathered cloth.
Even at $300, this will probably be their biggest margin PF.

We still don't know that it isn't a standard nazgul or witchking!!
I am hoping for a ringwraith nazgul!

Back