Sideshow: Wonder Woman Premium Format (2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not confirmed as a PF yet.

behKFAy.jpg

Promising, I wonder (pun intended) if she'll be stood upright or with one leg bent, looking forward to seeing more

Cool! Will be interesting to see how it stacks up the Tweeterhead statue. Didn’t really care for the previous WW PF

Cool! Will be interesting to see how it stacks up the Tweeterhead statue. Didn’t really care for the previous WW PF
I never got the love for the first one they did, I liked their last one more but not enough to order. This one looks good so far, tweeterhead's anatomy is near perfect to me but it's so tall, and the pose looks a little awkward to me

I never got the love for the first one they did, I liked their last one more but not enough to order. This one looks good so far, tweeterhead's anatomy is near perfect to me but it's so tall, and the pose looks a little awkward to me
Interesting. I was the opposite. Didn't really like the headsculpt or the pose they went with the last one. I did like the design of the outfit and the base though. I was never in love with the first one either and never bought it, but liked it more than the second.

And yea, Tweeterhead's has the really tall base plus the arm stretched upward with the weapons. which makes it even taller. But, overall, I like it the most out of the choices we've had for 1/4 scale WW so far.

those are fantastic pieces! :clap the only thing that bother's me about the QS WW statue is that she's very clearly Gal Gadot while the other two are comic book versions of the character. Even though the comics started to reflect the Gal's armor, the didn't put her face in the comics. Regardless, it's a beautiful statue. Can't wait to have the space to actually display larger items when I get started on my house in the next two years.

Looks good so far. The hair appears a little short so I hope she has long hair like she should. Maybe it's just the angle. Better than the first 2 PFs, definitely (well, if this turns out to be a PF I mean).

those are fantastic pieces! :clap the only thing that bother's me about the QS WW statue is that she's very clearly Gal Gadot while the other two are comic book versions of the character. Even though the comics started to reflect the Gal's armor, the didn't put her face in the comics. Regardless, it's a beautiful statue. Can't wait to have the space to actually display larger items when I get started on my house in the next two years.
Yes I would have preferred her regular armor in the museum line, however the golden Eagle is more distinctive and unique so still works
Looks good so far. The hair appears a little short so I hope she has long hair like she should. Maybe it's just the angle. Better than the first 2 PFs, definitely (well, if this turns out to be a PF I mean).
I'm sure that's just perspective, it looks plenty long to me 👍

Looks pretty good. I dig the headsculpt. They seem to really like the effects pieces lately. Base looks like a bank vault door

The only thing I like is the head sculpt. She's way too skinny for my tastes and her torso looks awkward/too long. She looks like a skinny Instagram model in a WW Halloween costume. I think her boobs are also way too small. Nothing about her physically screams Amazon Warrior to me. I own the OG PF and there's nothing about this new one that would make me want to replace it. I would have much rather have seen a classic Perez Deathstroke PF instead. There's a PF that's in desperate need of a revisit.

The only thing I like is the head sculpt. She's way too skinny for my tastes and her torso looks awkward/too long. She looks like a skinny Instagram model in a WW Halloween costume. I think her boobs are also way too small. Nothing about her physically screams Amazon Warrior to me. I own the OG PF and there's nothing about this new one that would make me want to replace it. I would have much rather have seen a classic Perez Deathstroke PF instead. There's a PF that's in desperate need of a revisit.
The upper half doesn't match the waist down, I agree. The upper reminds me a bit of their 1/5 captain marvel, it doesn't look like a fully adult body. But the legs are beefy

What a letdown, from the very played out repeat of Gal Gadot's friggen WW outfit to the very DULL color palette.. This is awful. It looked great in the preview. This should have been her in star shorts with beautiful bright red boots and a vibrant color palett, larger breasts, but no, let's copy what we've been seeing ten million times in a row. Waste of what could have been a beautiful new original comic WW PF. Please stop with that hideous skirt and clunky boots. The face is pretty but not enough of anything else is good to buy this piece

Wonder Woman, Saving My Money Premium Format Figure.

Last edited:
Interesting how they’re subtitling some of the pieces. The Clark Kent/Superman piece was “Call To Action” and this is “Saving the Day.” I wonder if they’ll do that with the next Batman PF too 🤔

I think this looks really damn good, but yeah probably would be better in her classic comic outfit instead of this movie costume hybrid. I know recent comics have adopted the look but for me it's just too closely associated with Gadot's WW.

Back