Ringwraith PF confirmed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what Took wanna see!!!

Sweet! I'd take either, but would definitely prefer the Lord of Morgul personally.

I'm fairly convinced we'll get the regular "hood" version though since that's pretty much the most iconic bad guy from LOTR. I'm sure whatever they give us will be bad-ass. SSC has a pretty good track record with LOTR villain PF's :naughty

Sweet! I'd take either, but would definitely prefer the Lord of Morgul personally.

I'm fairly convinced we'll get the regular "hood" version though since that's pretty much the most iconic bad guy from LOTR. I'm sure whatever they give us will be bad-ass. SSC has a pretty good track record with LOTR villain PF's :naughty

I would think The WK is easier to sculpt.:banghead

I am seriously considering cancelling my Legolas PF Ex Edition so that I can get the Ringwraith PF. I am really running out of display space in my small collection room and the Ringwraith is simply too iconic for me to give up. :)

I am seriously considering cancelling my Legolas PF Ex Edition so that I can get the Ringwraith PF. I am really running out of display space in my small collection room and the Ringwraith is simply too iconic for me to give up. :)

Do it!! RingWraith will be a MUST have of 'graillithic' proportions!

I'm fairly convinced we'll get the regular "hood" version though since that's pretty much the most iconic bad guy from LOTR. I'm sure whatever they give us will be bad-ass. SSC has a pretty good track record with LOTR villain PF's

i'll take an orc over galadriel any day of the week.

Damn, c'mon SSc give a TASTE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes please!

2 birds, 1 stone :naughty

why not get two. :naughty to display the ringwraith and the wiki side by side.

I am seriously considering cancelling my Legolas PF Ex Edition so that I can get the Ringwraith PF. I am really running out of display space in my small collection room and the Ringwraith is simply too iconic for me to give up.

legolas is nice but the SS baddie PF's are much nicer.

Do it!! RingWraith will be a MUST have of 'graillithic' proportions!

:confused:

WTH?

yes the RW PF will be a must specially for those die hard lotr fans. i know there some freaks and flamers that don't care for this but that's o.k. you'll get your chance when they release your gimli's, sam's and other PF you guys seek. i'll be happy for you guys but i'll pass on them just like i did with, frodo, GTW, aragon, galadriel and legolas.( not my cup of tea bring on the baddies)

:gollum::nazgul:orc:ogat:saruman:uruk-hai:balrog

yes the RW PF will be a must specially for those die hard lotr fans. i know there some freaks and flamers that don't care for this but that's o.k. you'll get your chance when they release your gimli's, sam's and other PF you guys seek. i'll be happy for you guys but i'll pass on them just like i did with, frodo, GTW, aragon, galadriel and legolas.( not my cup of tea bring on the baddies)

:gollum::nazgul:orc:ogat:saruman:uruk-hai:balrog
Thanks for saying that peeps who don't want this are not 'die hard lotr fans' Mr I started collecting in 2007. :lol
x :rolleyes:

this is great news, and like you and others Malice, lurtz, orc, and berserker will soon have company.
though lotr has lost some of it's momentum lately, the baddies are one of the best lines ssc produces imo.

i do have aragorn and frodo also but only because i got smokin deals on them.
quite frankly if frodo slipped off the shelf i wouldn't be to upset about it,:rolleyes: but aragorn is actually a really cool piece.:D

Thanks for saying that peeps who don't want this are not 'die hard lotr fans' Mr I started collecting in 2007. :lol
x :rolleyes:

i didn't mean it that way, i meant those of us that wanted this from the get go even if it was in 07 for me.:lol

X :moon

this is great news, and like you and others Malice, lurtz, orc, and berserker will soon have company.
though lotr has lost some of it's momentum lately, the baddies are one of the best lines ssc produces imo.

i do have aragorn and frodo also but only because i got smokin deals on them.
quite frankly if frodo slipped off the shelf i wouldn't be to upset about it,:rolleyes: but aragorn is actually a really cool piece.:D

i had a frodo ounce but it really didn't do it for me so i sold him. i would like to get a aragorn at some point to go next to lurtz.

lotr3.gif

:monkey5:monkey5:monkey5

Back