1/6 Review: Tony Stark Headsculpt Comparison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered two, one for me and one for a friend. I'm hoping to pick up the BD one in the near future as well.

So what do I need for this head to fit on a mark 43? Just the adapter that they sell as well? Or will that not work?

So what do I need for this head to fit on a mark 43? Just the adapter that they sell as well? Or will that not work?

You'll have to remove the neck post like I did on the Starboost armor a couple pages back. This does not have a peg adapter, so you'll have to use blu tack if the snug fit isn't enough.

6a804622222e47e00fceb63132eb57b1.jpg

Those look great! I can't wait until I get mine! :panic:

Hopefully you'll be able to do this one justice! Any plans for it?

It'll go on the XLV or the VII first, but I really kind of want to kitbash a Stark figure eventually with it. Will you be keeping yours on the Stealth VII?

It'll go on the XLV or the VII first, but I really kind of want to kitbash a Stark figure eventually with it. Will you be keeping yours on the Stealth VII?

Yup! I have a mark VII neck wrap incoming from ebay and some neck adapters as well. A little sanding, a little paint, and he should be good to go!

Yup! I have a mark VII neck wrap incoming from ebay and some neck adapters as well. A little sanding, a little paint, and he should be good to go!

That's awesome! I'm looking forward to seeing the final product when you've completed all of that. :clap

Hey Craig and captainjamesbrook, did you find a body that fits the head or is it just resting in there? Might be time to make a full custom Stark.

This sculpt is so good, i bought a bruised version too.

Hi All, had the Kit Chen head for a few weeks but just getting round to adding my comments. In short - this sculpt absolutely rocks. I got it to replace my Mark 7 smiley head and it blows it out of the water. Was very surprised at the paint quality too. On a complete par with the original mark 7 head. Im very happy with it - highly recommended! iPhone Pics;

IMG_4632_zpsn0v830uv.jpg

IMG_4635_zps68nujn6m.jpg

IMG_4640_zpshzokayuz.jpg

IMG_4637_zpshbcwucvz.jpg

Back