• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale PRICE DROP Tony Stark Deluxe Mk V Suit up armor & transforming brief case

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRTHV8R

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have a Hot Toys Deluxe Tony Stark Mark V Suit-up set (MMS600), where I have removed the figure, regular hands and the display stand only. Everything else is there and unused in its original plastic tray, box and shipper box.

Like many here, I bought this set just for the racing suit Tony figure with no intent to use the armor or the transforming briefcase that comes in the set.

Seeking $220 $200 shipped using PayPal F&F. I am happy to provide photographs if desired (just DM me), but I know many of you know what this set looks like.

Thanks

Last edited:
Added some pictures. As you will see, only the figure and hands were removed. All else is there.

IMG_5088.jpeg

IMG_5090.jpeg

Back