1/6 Review: Tony Stark Headsculpt Comparison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no wonder i missed out on these. everyone and their mothers are buying 3 to 5 of these :(

That's not it! But please, feel free to buy it and let us all know how it is. The 5.0 sculpt is better, although the value of this beats it with the neck wrap and peg adapter included.

I just did. Looks pretty similar. I'll post a pic in about 2 months when it comes all the way from Shanghai. XD

I just did. Looks pretty similar. I'll post a pic in about 2 months when it comes all the way from Shanghai. XD

HAHAHAHA! I hope you're wrong about that shipping time, but that's why I do my best NOT to buy from China!

no wonder i missed out on these. everyone and their mothers are buying 3 to 5 of these :(

Yes indeed. Though I only got one, I was more than willing to buy 2! I think Mr Chen underestimated his product just a tad, by not having more available. Not sure the the 3rd batch with the black eye will be as well received, since that's more of a MK46 thing.

So am I reading this right that the sculpt will be re-released by onesixthkit at some point (without the black eye)? Or has that ship sailed?

e15a6c97b3f772b60b4e162758232760.jpg

Here's mine on the Mk3 DC. I actually find the likeness stronger on camera than in hand, strangely enough. In hand there just looks something a bit off, face too skinny or eyes not right just a tiny bit, but in photos it looks near spot-on. I'm nitpicking though, overall very happy with the purchase and price. HT will need something flawless to top this, bang for buck this can't be beat. The head is a little larger than my IM3 armor testing Tony btw (telepresence headset doesn't fit), looks more like a real size head sticking out of the suit. Neck length also looks more realistic, my previous setup had a bit of a giraffe neck going on. With the Mk7 neck wrap it's a snug fit, should work fine this way for most suits without an adapter.

20160606_184006_zpsu0yrnehl.jpg

20160606_183830_zpsp4ogxqq4.jpg

Last edited:

I have that custom sculpt, it's awful. Hope you can cancel in time. Here's a pic of it compared to IM3 armor test Tony (right). The 5.0 sculpt is 100x better, see my last post.

20160224_184718_4_bestshot-1_zps6kqocxgv.jpg

I think the mark 46 will come with the black eye, so this sculpt will be rare. :(

I have that custom sculpt, it's awful. Hope you can cancel in time. Here's a pic of it compared to IM3 armor test Tony (right). The 5.0 sculpt is 100x better, see my last post.

20160224_184718_4_bestshot-1_zps6kqocxgv.jpg

YIKES! Curiosity averted! Thanks for the awareness!

So am I reading this right that the sculpt will be re-released by onesixthkit at some point (without the black eye)? Or has that ship sailed?

That ship may have sailed, though I hope not. I'd like to get another.

IMG_7349.jpg

Back