1/6 Review: Tony Stark Headsculpt Comparison

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my sculpt on Friday. Love it. :clap

28708026603_33e7dd4ed0_b.jpg

29328833955_28f28fcb04_b.jpg

390af5231cce6dcf196388ad5d6cfed5.jpg

Glad I got him when I could. It's a great addition and really does add a lot of spice to my mark xliii!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So I slept on this when I knew I should've just gotten it. Is it safe to assume that if I'm not ordering it directly from OSK that I'm getting a sculpt of lesser quality? Based on the pics on ebay, all these different sellers appear to be using OSK's pictures.

So I slept on this when I knew I should've just gotten it. Is it safe to assume that if I'm not ordering it directly from OSK that I'm getting a sculpt of lesser quality? Based on the pics on ebay, all these different sellers appear to be using OSK's pictures.

Pretty sure all those sellers get it from the same factory....

OSK does not make the products they sell. They source them from the factories to put up for sale.

Pretty sure all those sellers get it from the same factory....

OSK does not make the products they sell. They source them from the factories to put up for sale.

Really? The way people talked about them made it seem like they were making them. So are they just a really popular/trusted seller then? It seems like they have a good name around here by what I can tell from my time short time on this forum.

Really? The way people talked about them made it seem like they were making them. So are they just a really popular/trusted seller then? It seems like they have a good name around here by what I can tell from my time short time on this forum.

Pretty much. Kit looks around for the best products and chooses to sell the ones she feels is the best.

yeah, I find people are under that impression too. Especially the folks on Facebook.

I've order several things from OneSixthKit and I've never had an issue. I just got the clothing set to make my Frank Castle figure from Netflix last week.

You just have to keep in mind, that shipping will take 2-4 weeks because I believe they use the slowest method (since shipping is Free with them)

Here's mine, purchased from OSK because it was cheaper than ebay. Couldn't be happier with it.
I didn't realize it was neckless until later, so I bought a $7 neck on ebay to finish it. Unfortunately the skin color is off but a lot of it is covered up by the collar and head anyway. I had to dremel off a lot of the lower half of the neck in order to it in the body. But I think it is better since you get to turn the head up/down and left/right easier.

IMG_6335.jpg
IMG_6341.jpg

yeah, I find people are under that impression too. Especially the folks on Facebook.

I've order several things from OneSixthKit and I've never had an issue. I just got the clothing set to make my Frank Castle figure from Netflix last week.

You just have to keep in mind, that shipping will take 2-4 weeks because I believe they use the slowest method (since shipping is Free with them)

Since the guy is in California, it will take a week. Ordered plenty of items from Kit and it always arrives 7 days later on the dot.

I just got this one off eBay. I compared it to my BVS Superman head and the paint and quality look the same to me.IMG_9628.jpg

Back