Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0 is good, and the partner swapping adds a lot to it. But I didn't find much replay value in it, plus I don't like the story much. Although the Wesker cameo is probably the best thing in it.

I've owned 0 since it's realeased on the 'Cube.....and to this day I still haven't managed to complete it. Outside of the graphics and controls I cannot find any positive aspects of the game. Should I go back and revisit this??

It's definitely worth playing if you've never finished it. It basically spills right over into the REmake story in the ending.

Singing Marcus is great.

tumblr_inline_ncu8bbdTUp1qi3vx8.gif

I thought it was just really creepy in general, and definitely fit his character of bat ****ing crazy.

Singing Marcus makes as much sense in context as singing AIs in MGS Peace Walker

I've owned 0 since it's realeased on the 'Cube.....and to this day I still haven't managed to complete it. Outside of the graphics and controls I cannot find any positive aspects of the game. Should I go back and revisit this??

Exact same story as me. Had it since launch, never got past the train derail scene. I hope they remaster this as well since the REmake remaster footage looks so good!

So, I just finished RE Revelations. It was a great pallet cleanser from RE 5. Although, Chris did have to come in the last minute and ruin things with his Chingun COD action rubbish :lol.

Oookaaay, I just finished Leon's campaign in RE 6... and I saw the glorious ending with Werewolf Simmons, Alien Horse Simmons, T-Rex Simmons, Giant Fly Simmons, and Giant Fly Sea Monster Simmons :pow. WTFFFFFFFFFF.

Granted, there were a few genuinely scary moments in Leon's campaign. But, I don't even feel like playing through the others, as the overall story was "meh". This game sucks so much.

The game goes into the toilet when you get the church with Leon, the rest sucks so much ass.

I liked the part where the bloated zombie showed up and sprays gas out of it's... bewbs, and infected everyone in the church. But, after that, the game really went into the crapper.

Deborah was another nonsensical boss - she was so overly sexed, and it seems like she taken out of the Species movie. She was pretty hot, though. I had the strangest boner.

Leon's was my least favorite by far. So many people say it's the best because it got back to classic RE, but fat zombies and diving zombies are not the RE I remember. And I'll never play it again thanks to the miserable Simmons fights. The story doesn't really make sense until you play through Ada's campaign. In retrospect, the story's kinda fun, but actually playing through it was a tedious uneven mess. I hate the acrobatic movement, I hate the enemy designs. I'd recommend giving Chris' campaign a try before giving up on it though, it might be labeled the most actiony but at least it's less of a chore to play than the others.

I liked the part where the bloated zombie showed up and sprays gas out of it's... bewbs, and infected everyone in the church. But, after that, the game really went into the crapper.

Deborah was another nonsensical boss - she was so overly sexed, and it seems like she taken out of the Species movie. She was pretty hot, though. I had the strangest boner.

Whether through coincidence or not, that monster's name is "Lepot i t sa."

Leon's was my least favorite by far. So many people say it's the best because it got back to classic RE, but fat zombies and diving zombies are not the RE I remember. And I'll never play it again thanks to the miserable Simmons fights. The story doesn't really make sense until you play through Ada's campaign. In retrospect, the story's kinda fun, but actually playing through it was a tedious uneven mess. I hate the acrobatic movement, I hate the enemy designs. I'd recommend giving Chris' campaign a try before giving up on it though, it might be labeled the most actiony but at least it's less of a chore to play than the others.

The only thing I got out of Chris's campaign, is the sexual tension between he and Piers... and monsters with guns. It's the worst of the four campaigns hands down.

The game's best part was the first two chapters of Leon's, and that's it.

Just play the demo. :lol it's better than the whole game out together.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

They should of kept 6 in the college. A creepy college would be great for the series and could of added fresh new faces. Missed opportunity but we could go on and on about how much re6 missed the mark

Back