Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jill_%26_Chris.jpg

ad4db61eb8cf31961fe80321ea2b2fd4-d6k1zs2.jpg

tumblr_md3cdtQ1l91rsrt78o3_500.gif

All the characters want to bone but the developers don't let them, crapcom wants to make RE forever. I'd rather see "Old Chris" in the next game than seeing him doing this forever

This talk reminded me of this:

JillxChris.jpg

I love that castle, thats from back in the days when I though RE6 could be a great game :lol

Lol this made me laugh. All the character do wanna **** so badly. From claire bending infront of steve to ashley wanting to **** Leons brains out in 4 and jill and chris sexual tension. Hell leon chased ada throughout six just to get some ass while freakin helena probably would of ****ed leon in the zombie infested streets.

These characters are really sexually frustrated they just need to hook up with one another already. Hell chris proabably could of taking what he could get with piers lol.

Now sherry is an adult and she wants to frick frack. Damn capcom lets these characters just do the do already so they wont be so damn uptight and punching boulders lol.

EW!

ew_online.gif

Lady,you_are_weird.gif

Lol this made me laugh. All the character do wanna **** so badly. From claire bending infront of steve to ashley wanting to **** Leons brains out in 4 and jill and chris sexual tension. Hell leon chased ada throughout six just to get some ass while freakin helena probably would of ****ed leon in the zombie infested streets.

These characters are really sexually frustrated they just need to hook up with one another already. Hell chris proabably could of taking what he could get with piers lol.

Now sherry is an adult and she wants to frick frack. Damn capcom lets these characters just do the do already so they wont be so damn uptight and punching boulders lol.

:goodpost: :exactly:

tumblr_inline_ncp94lYFEU1qznabe.gif

Apparently people did think there was sexual tension between the two because people theorized Jill was on maternity leave in RE6 :rotfl on tvtropes anyway, god the stupid-ass theories and clueless people never cease to make me laugh.

Anyone else deal with as many retards as I did on forums regarding Jake being HUNK? Drove me nuts.

Hold up wait what

Jill Redfield? NO! Get that **** out. That's a fake right?
Oh yeah :lol

That article was obviously fake long before it was officially revealed to be fake. It's frought with spelling errors and terrible grammar.

All the characters want to bone but the developers don't let them, crapcom wants to make RE forever. I'd rather see "Old Chris" in the next game than seeing him doing this forever

This talk reminded me of this:

JillxChris.jpg

I love that castle, thats from back in the days when I though RE6 could be a great game :lol

Oh cool, thanks for the pic. Jill redfield...nice!

Anyone else deal with as many retards as I did on forums regarding Jake being HUNK? Drove me nuts.

O my gosh I remember that and sherry being Ashley aswell. It's all cuz jake said he'd be better off as a mercenary .

I didn't see that, but I did see the Ashley theories. Psssh, like Ashley could grow a spine :cuckoo:

Henry, you are one ****ed up futanari. :lol And Project_A, I agree with you completely.

Back