Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just started playing Code Veronica X. Had it on the dreamcast but never finished it. It's not aged well but it's still a high point of the series IMO. It's quite tough but I love the challenge. Claire had the best games so far I think so looking forward to revelations 2.

Never understood how people can say RE feels dated and aged poorly... Especially code Veronica.

I've just gotten back into RE. But, personally I love tank controls, and I got so used to them with the first RE for PS1, and the Onimusha games.

Have you played REmake and Zero, Solidus?

Never had a chance to play REmake because I didn't have a Gamecube. As for Zero... I may have played it somewhere, but it was such a long time ago. The only RE games I played way back when, were RE 1, 2, and 3.

Never had a chance to play REmake because I didn't have a Gamecube. As for Zero... I may have played it somewhere, but it was such a long time ago. The only RE games I played way back when, were RE 1, 2, and 3.

The remake comes out next year for ps3 and 4 terrifying game to play I love it .

Zero is fun with the character swapping, but singing Marcus and the errors in the story bother me.

tumblr_ncd0i4Agvi1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I've just gotten back into RE. But, personally I love tank controls, and I got so used to them with the first RE for PS1, and the Onimusha games.
RE's tank controls aren't really that bad, idk why so many reviewers complained about it, unless it was due to the lack of a quick turn till 3. I only hated them with REmake, the GameCube controller just did not mix well

RE's tank controls aren't really that bad, idk why so many reviewers complained about it, unless it was due to the lack of a quick turn till 3. I only hated them with REmake, the GameCube controller just did not mix well

I loved the GameCube controller it felt right while playing Resident evil but then again I'm use to it.

Reviewers are the worse they complain to much they have to play the game as quick as possible to write the review,

The remake comes out next year for ps3 and 4 terrifying game to play I love it .

I can't wait to try it out. Something just didn't feel right with the vibe from RE 4 and 5. I'm playing through Revelations right now, and I can tell there's definitely sense of horror that has returned.

REmake is good, like really, really good. Easily my top 10 favorite games of all time and mark my words, you'll be in for one hell of an experience. It's the quintessential remake along with Tomb Raider Anniversary.

I finally sold my old Gamecube and the mythical component cable because of the HD port. :yess:

REmake is good, like really, really good. Easily my top 10 favorite games of all time and mark my words, you'll be in for one hell of an experience. It's the quintessential remake along with Tomb Raider Anniversary.

I finally sold my old Gamecube and the mythical component cable because of the HD port. :yess:

What you getting it for the 3 or 4?

Oh btw, I tried the now RE4 Remaster on my friend's PC with 1080p/60fps with the upgraded textures side by side with the PS3 HD edition and the differences is MASSIVE. Dammit, I wish I had a gaming PC. :(

Back