Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would have been neat honestly, no doubt. It would have been neat if the whole game was in Tall Oaks, I don't like how it took place in a real location for the endgame.

They should of kept 6 in the college. A creepy college would be great for the series and could of added fresh new faces. Missed opportunity but we could go on and on about how much re6 missed the mark

It would have been neat honestly, no doubt. It would have been neat if the whole game was in Tall Oaks, I don't like how it took place in a real location for the endgame.

:exactly: :goodpost: :lecture

All in a small town environment would of been gold.

They should of kept 6 in the college. A creepy college would be great for the series and could of added fresh new faces. Missed opportunity but we could go on and on about how much re6 missed the mark

tumblr_inline_nd3ocscBbA1sa0fgf.gif

I actually like Leon's campaign. I just hated the boss fights cause the main villain is unbearably cliche.
I actually didnt get what the hate was about RE6 since I loved Leon's campaign, and I played his campaign about 3 times before playing the others. But man, playing Chris and Wesker Jr's campaign was such a chore...took me forever to finish it.

As a huge huge Resident Evil fan, its shocking how I I didnt finish those two campaigns til only about a month or two ago.
Considering this is one of those series where I quickly finish the game after buying it, that is bad.
I did enjoy Ada's campaing also though.
So those two campaigns saved it for me.
I think they should have just focused more on Leon's, and as mentioned...more Tall Oak's levels, and maybe more of the City, and of course, should have had a better main Villain.

And yes, although I think Chris is cool...couldnt help but get a weird Interview with a vampire type of vibe
with him and Piers...lol.
Thank god I finished Revelations afterwards and the tension between him and Jill brought his manhood back in my eyes. :lol

I actually like Leon's campaign. I just hated the boss fights cause the main villain is unbearably cliche.
I actually didnt get what the hate was about RE6 since I loved Leon's campaign, and I played his campaign about 3 times before playing the others. But man, playing Chris and Wesker Jr's campaign was such a chore...took me forever to finish it.

As a huge huge Resident Evil fan, its shocking how I I didnt finish those two campaigns til only about a month or two ago.
Considering this is one of those series where I quickly finish the game after buying it, that is bad.
I did enjoy Ada's campaing also though.
So those two campaigns saved it for me.
I think they should have just focused more on Leon's, and as mentioned...more Tall Oak's levels, and maybe more of the City, and of course, should have had a better main Villain.

And yes, although I think Chris is cool...couldnt help but get a weird Interview with a vampire type of vibe
with him and Piers...lol.
Thank god I finished Revelations afterwards and the tension between him and Jill brought his manhood back in my eyes. :lol

bL4gPYp.gif

I didn't pick up on any tension between him and Jill in Rev. To me, it always seems like he sees her as a combat buddy and nothing more. There hasn't been a hint of anything but friendship between them in every single game.

Apparently people did think there was sexual tension between the two because people theorized Jill was on maternity leave in RE6 :rotfl on tvtropes anyway, god the stupid-ass theories and clueless people never cease to make me laugh.

Oh yeah

tumblr_mnezbgahW81s3eq65o1_500.gif

she is such a cheap whore, dunno why people hate her so much I like her :lol
Chris is a cold mofo like Snake he doesn't need that *****

People hate her? I didn't have a problem with her. If Chris isn't ghey, he's got to be asexual.

And hey, Snake got Meryl poon :lecture

These characters don't have enough character development for stuff like that. :lol the only thing that changes is their clothes and bodies.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

They're still stuck in their re1-re2 phases.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

All the characters want to bone but the developers don't let them, crapcom wants to make RE forever. I'd rather see "Old Chris" in the next game than seeing him doing this forever

This talk reminded me of this:

JillxChris.jpg

I love that castle, thats from back in the days when I though RE6 could be a great game :lol

Back