Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Share your RE memories and you could be appear in "an upcoming Capcom game" ... very mysterious.

https://www.capcom-unity.com/neilgortz/blog/2014/03/13/you-can-be-in-an-upcoming-capcom-game

1964952_425138017620594_24425231_n.jpg

Attachments

• 1964952_425138017620594_24425231_n.jpg
    1964952_425138017620594_24425231_n.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 184

So RE4 was basically a stroke of luck, at least to this guy

"Resident Evil as always been dumb" says the guy that loves MGS :slap :lol the only dumb stuff about RE are things like... a 19 year old kid defeating a huge Tyrant or maybe the dialog of the first games, there is nothing really that dumb about it

Here's the "Evil Mansion" PC mod for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim featuring a recreation of the Spencer Mansion, including documents, characters, enemies, and traps! Super well done.

Anyone else see Geminis project?

He's rebuilding Survivor from scratch and making it play like the original trilogy... Camera angles and all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Well I decided to Give RE6 another go. After finishing the Leon campaign a year ago and feeling nothing but disappointment, I've just finished the Chris section.
This game is awful.
Doesn't feel like resident evil at all, 5 was fun, this game has no enjoyment what so ever.
The running and gunning is terrible, I found it best to simply sprint from one section to the next and just bypass as many enemies as I could. I found no incentive to stick around and fight.
The controls are so counter intuitive, the inventory menu sucks and what the hell is with the skill points system??? I'm 2/3 through the game and have no idea how this works yet!!
What else is wrong with this game?? Lets see, The cut scenes every 2mins, characters I couldn't care less for (Piers- generic army guy lol who cares about him??)
The gameplay is bad, basically you need to die 5 times before you figure out what the hell you are meant to be doing. I'm not looking forward to starting Jakes mission, can it possibly get worse than Chris'??
I really hope 7 is a complete turn around and can fix the franchise.

REmake is seriously some of my favorite games, EVER. I've spent HOURS calibrating my TV and $200 for a component cable to make the game as as good as it could on my HDTV. This news is the best thing ever.

RE2, Code Veronica and REmake are my top 3 Resident Evil games. Personally I lost interest in the series when Shinji Mikami left, but I didn't know that when I was playing RE5 for the first time but I did noticed it's poorly designed. I remember falling asleep because I was so bored! :lol

5 is no 4, but I still think it's a good game since it rehashed what made 4 awesome. As much as co-op doesn't belong in survival horror, I can't deny that it was a blast to play splitscreen with a friend.

RE 5 is absolutely missing the ambiance of a survival-horror game :lol. I'm about 9 hours in right now, and it just feels like third-person COD shooter. The Sheva AI seems to handle itself fairly well, though. I've heard about how horrible it was, but I guess her AI was improved for the PC release.

The cyclical nature of RE discussion has begun. :lol

RE5 had great ambiance in the shanty villages. But then it kind of goes coocoo. Especially in the ruins.

I pretty much hated every area from the underground section to the end of the game :lol

RE4 has a really good number of areas, although I found some of the castle a little dull.

Back