Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The castle felt a little odd at times, with the indoor moats/pools and large moving Salazar statue :lol the music is nice in it though. I wish the base was more haunted/dark, with more of those Regenerators popping up.

The cyclical nature of RE discussion has begun. :lol

RE5 had great ambiance in the shanty villages. But then it kind of goes coocoo. Especially in the ruins.

Same with RE6. Once you reach the cathedral..... yawn!

I pretty much hated every area from the underground section to the end of the game :lol

RE4 has a really good number of areas, although I found some of the castle a little dull.

Yea the castle isnt that great a little annoying still a good game though.

I pretty much hated every area from the underground section to the end of the game :lol

RE4 has a really good number of areas, although I found some of the castle a little dull.

The castle felt a little odd at times, with the indoor moats/pools and large moving Salazar statue :lol the music is nice in it though. I wish the base was more haunted/dark, with more of those Regenerators popping up.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the castle. So much of it seemed way to ****ing ridiculous. Like the giant lake of lava with rotating drsgon platforms...i mean wtf. When is this **** ever practical. Never is the answer.

Same with RE6. Once you reach the cathedral..... yawn!

Yeah. Cathedral and then the underground part uuugh. So tedious.

Yeah, I'm not a big fan of the castle. So much of it seemed way to ****ing ridiculous. Like the giant lake of lava with rotating drsgon platforms...i mean wtf. When is this **** ever practical. Never is the answer.

RE4 had a lot of Zelda moments for me. That part, plus the doors locking behind you until you eradicate all enemies, treasure chests, etc. Playing it on a Gamecube didn't help either :lol

RE4 had a lot of Zelda moments for me. That part, plus the doors locking behind you until you eradicate all enemies, treasure chests, etc. Playing it on a Gamecube didn't help either :lol

There was one part that reminded me of the Fire Temple from Ocarina of Time :lol.

Or fighting "Dark Leon" without Z-targeting him :monkey1.
Dear God that fight is so hard the first time. :horror I've learned that his AI adapts to some of your attacks - it's crazy. Though I learned a few exploits as well.

I wonder if Krauser counts as Dark Leon :lol

Dear God that fight is so hard the first time. :horror I've learned that his AI adapts to some of your attacks - it's crazy. Though I learned a few exploits as well.

I wonder if Krauser counts as Dark Leon :lol

The first time I faced Dark Link, I kept spamming Din's Fire until I killed him. It was so frustrating back then, when there weren't readily available guides on the net like now days :rotfl.

LOL you had to buy the guides those things were expensive.

The Bradygames guides were like $19.99 each. I used to wait until they went on sale at EB Games and Software Etc. before buying them. Borrowed some at the library too :lol.

The first time I faced Dark Link, I kept spamming Din's Fire until I killed him. It was so frustrating back then, when there weren't readily available guides on the net like now days :rotfl.

:lol first time I fought him, I did the same, but ran out of magic power and had to either wing it or trek to the potion shop to actually stock up on potions…I chose to wing it. It felt like the longest battle of my life.

I had an Ocarina of Time guide, don't know how my dad got it...but then we lost it as soon as I got my own copy (Collector's Edition on the GameCube) :lol I was ****ed on the Water Temple.

Dark Link, I had to wing it on I think as well after Din's Fire

1ziurk.jpg

Back