Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another RE4 port? *yawn*

tumblr_n08hljri4m1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Where's RE7?

RE 7? Bring it on! RE 6 is the best game in the franchise; such hype, so much wow. It deserves a sequel.

Pshh come on you guys. they're gonna reboot it. You think these guys will come up with anything creative after six? Nah man its gonna go a couple of different ways.

They reinvent the game so bad that it makes the fan base even more angry.

They copy and paste the last of us or some other popular game like outlast.

They reboot the whole damn thing from scratch and redesign the characters and monsters.

They actually do something really cool and unexpected reviving the franchise and making it fresh again while still keeping the RE formula.

Pshh come on you guys. they're gonna reboot it. You think these guys will come up with anything creative after six? Nah man its gonna go a couple of different ways.

They reinvent the game so bad that it makes the fan base even more angry.

They copy and paste the last of us or some other popular game like outlast.

They reboot the whole damn thing from scratch and redesign the characters and monsters.

They actually do something really cool and unexpected reviving the franchise and making it fresh again while still keeping the RE formula.

tumblr_inline_n093czrHyJ1rnc0ht.gif

I always enjoyed Leons character.
Not the Ada story with it though. probably bc RE4 was my favorite

Yea Leon is the poster boy of the re game verse. I can't fathom them killing him off. They sort of made him whipped in re6 tho.

He was an absolute badass in RE4. He was a ***** whipped ***** in RE6 and Chris became ghey.
:exactly: it was great after seeing how much of a rookie (Alebit a relatable one) he became truly prepared for so much.

Didn't Chris have a bromance with Piers and his team at the beginning that beat out his friendship/partnership with Jill? :lol after he thought Jill died, he didn't do much. When his team died, he became an alcoholic. Probably flipped on Piers dying too.

Mostly just terrible writing. Those dumb****s at Capcom have no idea what they're doing now that all their useful talent has since been long gone.

Back