Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gah... I finally finished RE 5 last night, but I don't think I'll be revisiting it ever again :lol. It's definitely not a survival horror game by any means, and now I can finally understand why it's lambasted so much by die-hard RE fans. Wesker was pretty freakin' awesome, though.

Wesker in that game, proves why he's the best villain in all of Capcom... and they stupidly killed him. Did you enjoy the boulder punch? Undoubtedly the biggest jump the shark moment in gaming :lol

Wesker was pretty much the only good thing in that game

Oh, I wouldn't say it was the only thing...

29c464y.jpg

163.gif

Wesker in that game, proves why he's the best villain in all of Capcom... and they stupidly killed him. Did you enjoy the boulder punch? Undoubtedly the biggest jump the shark moment in gaming :lol

The boulder punch was so weird :lol. But, it really sucks how they made him this seemingly all-powerful character and then killed him off moments later. **** I didn't even know he died in the games, until last night. How the hell was RE 6 even possible...

29c464y.jpg

163.gif

uk7mm3l.gif

The boulder punch was so weird :lol. But, it really sucks how they made him this seemingly all-powerful character and then killed him off moments later. **** I didn't even know he died in the games, until last night. How the hell was RE 6 even possible...

Oh man that is so ****ed up ...

9ac0031c178c44e8dfbe50c42b931c41.jpg

Its supposed to be a happy ending... but to me its the saddest ending ever

I've never wanted the bad guy to win... before Wesker came into the picture. As much as I like Leon, I'd rather have Wesker return and kill every single character :drool

29c464y.jpg

163.gif

Yea they ****ed up big time its part of the reason why RE6 didn't work .

That whole volcano scene is…I mean, when you first played RE on PS1 did you say to yourself "hey ya know…I could see this feud against Wesker ending with a blazing battle in the crater of a volcano in Africa!" :lol

That whole volcano scene is…I mean, when you first played RE on PS1 did you say to yourself "hey ya know…I could see this feud against Wesker ending with a blazing battle in the crater of a volcano in Africa!" :lol

I would of accepted a cliche finally resting place in the Mansion ruins to the ****ing Mehcano.

I would of accepted a cliche finally resting place in the Mansion ruins to the ****ing Mehcano.

I don't think I'll be satisfied with an ending to the resident evil series until A: Wesker comes back. B: They return to raccoon city to fight a resurrected William Birkin that was only lying dormant after the train explosion and nuke.

I don't think I'll be satisfied with an ending to the resident evil series until A: Wesker comes back. B: They return to raccoon city to fight a resurrected William Birkin that was only lying dormant after the train explosion and nuke.

Wesker is in the lifestream biding his time. And well Birkin, probably evolved to becoming immortal. G-Virus to me, is still the most unstable, powerful mutagen in the franchise. It seemed like he would of continued growing, forever.

And people keep making inferior T virus knock offs :lol the RE terrorists are laughable at times...
they don't have the balls to use the G Virus, the best virus ever.

But Norman was cool though the first Tyrant we see in years, far superior to that dumbass "terrorist" from RE5, forgot his name.. what a ****** he was

I think you mean Simmons from RE6. I liked Norman's design, it was the most demonic of all the Tyrant class monsters we've seen.

Wesker is in the lifestream biding his time. And well Birkin, probably evolved to becoming immortal. G-Virus to me, is still the most unstable, powerful mutagen in the franchise. It seemed like he would of continued growing, forever.

That was my thinking as well Birkin would never stop mutating and growing, and since he blew up in the tunnel which was mostly underground at the time and close to the outskirts of the city, the nuke may not have touched him…but have the nuclear fallout mutate him even further, boom end game scenario for planet earth.

it as Irving, such a ******

Simmons is the worst character ever created :lol

Norman is so super badass, it was a the boss fight the fans deserve finally after so many years

At least Irving made me laugh at his dumbness, and he had a cool monster form.

I liked Norman, despite him being underdeveloped as hell. But that whole ending segment in the sunken lair then the fight with Norman had great atmosphere to it.

At least Irving made me laugh at his dumbness, and he had a cool monster form.

I liked Norman, despite him being underdeveloped as hell. But that whole ending segment in the sunken lair then the fight with Norman had great atmosphere to it.

Most underdeveloped character ever and still lovelable, the revelations team is really talented, I wonder what the original story was... the first trailer is so weird

Last edited:
That was my thinking as well Birkin would never stop mutating and growing, and since he blew up in the tunnel which was mostly underground at the time and close to the outskirts of the city, the nuke may not have touched him…but have the nuclear fallout mutate him even further, boom end game scenario for planet earth.

That would be one dead returned character I'd definitely be for. I still believe Wesker can be alive, I mean he's died once before right? :monkey3

Back