Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I recently downloaded a patched version of RE3 on PC that has upgraded textures. Looks noticeably better... and you skip friggin door animations. :lol

Just saw that 1/4 Ada now... Anymore info? Did anyone buy it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I found it on ebay for 500 tempted to buy and see what happens...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quick poll: Do you guys play classic RE games with the D-pad or analog sticks? I'm so used to the Sony D-pad, but I'm playing trough RE3 on GameCube and the D-Pad sucks for tank controls. But the analog stick takes a lot of getting used to for me. :lol

Analog. I'm actually starting up a Youtube channel tonight with my wife to play classic games. We happen to have a camera with a mic and I got some games on my PC. We were going to start with RE3.

Analog. I'm actually starting up a Youtube channel tonight with my wife to play classic games. We happen to have a camera with a mic and I got some games on my PC. We were going to start with RE3.

Analog? On both PS and GC?

Send me your YT link if you're streaming. :lol

Analog? On both PS and GC?

Send me your YT link if you're streaming. :lol

Any that were available. Yeah, I'll do that. When I get home I'm going to make the channel. I just need a good avatar for it and header. We were going to do live streams once a week, too. But for right now were going to record the full playthrough and break it up into parts like most Let's Plays. I need a PS4 Camera.

Quick poll: Do you guys play classic RE games with the D-pad or analog sticks? I'm so used to the Sony D-pad, but I'm playing trough RE3 on GameCube and the D-Pad sucks for tank controls. But the analog stick takes a lot of getting used to for me. :lol

I play RE2 with D-pad eveyrthing else analog. Not sure why I only use D-pad for RE2, I think it's just ingrained as habit.

Awesome! I'll check it out. Let us know :rock

I play RE2 with D-pad eveyrthing else analog. Not sure why I only use D-pad for RE2, I think it's just ingrained as habit.

Awesome! I'll check it out. Let us know :rock

Thanks. One game we definitely want to do is RE1 for PS1 just for the awful acting :lol

qTGcsE1.jpg

That's what RE needed, a Stargate.

Not a Hero is coming Dec 12th.

Jesus...How the hell was this supposed to come out in spring when it gets pushed to December? Who was in charge of scheduling :lol

In all likelihood it got a complete overhaul.

There's also one more DLC coming as part of the season pass (I think...it better). It follows Zoe after the game. That actually sounds interesting.

Here's my amateur livestream :lol

We got a new mic so the second video is better in that regard. I'm getting a PS4 camera tomorrow so I'll do some streams of all the PS4 versions of RE.

Back