Media Resident Evil General Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the HD versions of both games, but I'm still rocking the GC versions of both on a CRT. :rock

I'm about to play the GameCube versions again I'm waiting on my plug and play hdmi piece for my GameCube though wanna play resident evil 2 again .

I'm about to play the GameCube versions again I'm waiting on my plug and play hdmi piece for my GameCube though wanna play resident evil 2 again .

Be careful with that dongle because the creator got busted on the forums for not knowing what he was doing, and the circuits in the board were hot glued. There have been reports of people's console getting fried.

The GC versions of all the REs are probably better. Even REmake. While not clean looking, at least the music isn't bugged...

Funny you mentioned that since I'm playing REmake now and it does indeed look better than the HD port- provided it's on the right display. Not that the HD port was bad, but I'll stick with the originals for now.

Be careful with that dongle because the creator got busted on the forums for not knowing what he was doing, and the circuits in the board were hot glued. There have been reports of people's console getting fried.

Funny you mentioned that since I'm playing REmake now and it does indeed look better than the HD port- provided it's on the right display. Not that the HD port was bad, but I'll stick with the originals for now.

I think the HD version looks great, but I don't understand why they ****ed with Chris and Jill's faces. The guardhouse music is bugged and sped up for some reason. The Aqua Ring wasn't even retouched.

What guy was it I didn't send money yet to the person is he a YouTuber?

I still can't believe Capcom neglected one of the most visually stunning environments in the game :lol

It's one of the more immersive sections after you drain it and you hear all the dripping water. REmake had great sound mixing.

The REmake has replaced REC: V as my second favourite game in the series. In fact, if I weren't so damn partial to RE2 then I'd even consider it to be my favourite RE game of all time. I consider the REmake to be the pinnacle of RE's original formula and arguably the best game in the series. Now I feel compelled to play it again...

CV as your second favorite? I'll just never understand the love for that game. It's equally loved and loathed by the fanbase.

CV as your second favorite? I'll just never understand the love for that game. It's equally loved and loathed by the fanbase.

I enjoyed CV’s psychological approach to horror. It was also my second RE so the nostalgia I associate with the game is tremendous. In any case, after having recently replayed it I can safely say that the REmake has taken its spot as my second favourite in the series.

Speaking of the REmake, I used to have the entire line of 10th Anniversary RE figures but regrettably sold them. Now I want to buy back Jill and the T-002 but can't get over how expensive they are these days. I'm still tempted to buy but not convinced that their quality befits what I'd be paying for them.

Got Wesker's piece!

20170817_200025.jpg

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

Yup! Definitely has some weight to it. The rerelease of the standard model feels light and plastic but this Wesker model is definitely metal.

Sent from my 404SC using Tapatalk

That's awesome. I watched some reviews of it and it definitely looks top tier when it comes to airsoft. I just can't afford to drop that type of money.

Back