Media Resident Evil 7

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jills was alright, it was just the awful enemy system in the game. I didnt like Revelations 2 either. I think they wasted Claires campaign. Barry was just the action campaign like Chris was in Rev1.

finger.jpg

https://www.videogamer.com/ps4/resi...er_will_have_a_purpose_teases_capcom.html#nnn

:lol

Hmm, I don't know what to think except that they're really dedicated to make their own P.T.. :lol

Dunno why I'm so meh about this.

Maybe because it's a Silent Hills rip off, and doesn't have the franchises main characters. But Capcom? Bless them, they are trying

can we not get budget REs anymore? If they can give a full fledged Umbrella BS corps game then we can get a fully fledged Re game that's good and has all of their time/money. I'm fine with Revelations 2 because they were trying to work on fan base, but if RE7 is a budgeted, for all Capcom's intentions (Which are respectable), that's still a waste

New trailer. Is it me, or are they trying way too hard to be scaaaaaryyyy that it feels kinda predictable?

It looks like they have made a game purely built around hide and seek. Because i havent seen or felt any threat from the demo or what we have been told. It looks trash. I understand toning down the action but at no point did we want a walking simulator.

Yeah i agree it does look like they are trying too hard. Now that VR for consoles is right around the corner we will see a 2017 full of horror games then it will die out. It might just be me, but i have trouble finishing first person hide and seek games. Alien Isolation is another example. I loved it, nothing wrong with it, they made an Alien game exactly where it needed to be. Just the slow pacing that is a nightmare if you die 2-3 times and you have to do it all over again.

It should just be a straight forward survival horror game like RE1 was, with low ammo count to pull us away from the action bull ****. I don't want to play Alien: Isolation again.

Evil Within is an example of how i want a horror game to be. It's not perfect, but it had some of the Horror elements i prefer that ****s with your head.

Last edited:
I know it's early...and we've barely seen anything...but this game just looks so ****ing dull. I hate that I feel this way about a Resident Evil game. I've never not felt excitement for a RE game. And that includes survivor and gaiden etc...maybe this will be a reverse. Where those had excitement and ended up sucking but RE7 will have no excitement but will be da best evar!

Last edited:
Back